Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Attention Hal (and others) - Malory With Drums (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Attention Hal (and others) - Malory With Drums
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok, one day, we'll go shopping together [Smile] I'll bring my camera too, and see if what i've learned from Ben's work I can apply it.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so sexy wish i can smell her feet all day

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
ok, one day, we'll go shopping together [Smile] I'll bring my camera too, and see if what i've learned from Ben's work I can apply it.

RPM

I'll go shoe shopping with you any day RPM! You name it I'm there.

Also, thanks for the nice remark ejc8708.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Amazing Ben,

You have impeccable taste in women and feet.

Mallory,

I wasn't certain if drums and feet would go well together, but you proved me wrong. My hands would love to massage those wonderfully soft looking and sweet soles.

Thanks to both of you!

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seve60
Major Player
Member # 17374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seve60   Email seve60   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bang the drum slowly my fair Mallory Maiden....forgot the words to the song but Mallory does that to me. Thanks Ben for posting more pics of the sweetest Footgirl on the net.

--------------------
the female foot can be a thing of beauty!

Posts: 197 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the nice remarks guys, I mean this. Funny, but some of these "feet & drums" pics ended up on a billboard & posters for a club in Portland. Down on Hawthorne, Ben's favorite neighborhood. We thought it was a crowning moment at the time, we didn't know how much was still to come.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
just like you didn't know that they spent some quality time as the desktop pic that i had for some time. yup.. you're a beauty! and that is a-ok by me!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i want see Malory play gibson les paul guitar, wearing flip flops...very sexy
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links