Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Happy Halloween!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Happy Halloween!!
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know Im still a week early...but I couldnt wait to get these out for you all to see...
What do you think?????

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
...more...

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
omg these are so amazing love her soles so much thank you

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
More nice close ups. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
VERY NICE!! [Big Grin]
Love the paint job!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!] Ooooh shit [Eek!] .....

Excellent, very creative and very professional [Hump]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
0omg i would love to bury my face in them soles!!!
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

quote:
Originally posted by llcoolj58:
omg these are so amazing love her soles so much thank you

thank you for the comment! Her soles really are fantastic, I must say! I will be posting more so be on the look out.
and a big thanks to you for bumping some of my older posts [Smile]

oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
VERY NICE!! [Big Grin]
Love the paint job!! [Thumbs Up]

Thank you TT! This paint job was all her...she came up with the idea and suprised me, needless to say I loved it!
Thanks again TT [Big Grin]

oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

quote:
Originally posted by barnyard27:
0omg i would love to bury my face in them soles!!!

Its Nice! lol...
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very Nice!
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree these photos are great!!
I like the fourth shot down from the top - her "blade" (as Craig would call it) is kick ass! Nice wrinkles there!!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
I agree these photos are great!!
I like the fourth shot down from the top - her "blade" (as Craig would call it) is kick ass! Nice wrinkles there!!

Blade huh? Never heard of that before, but i love it!

Thanks a ton MD your comments sure make my threads 'sexier'
I look foward to them each and every time [Kiss]

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome pedo deco! Cute socks, but bare feet are my thing. Photos 4, 5 and 6 were intensely pleasurable. #4 was my favorite.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The macro-worthy closeups are great and the idea itself is fantastic. Even the socks are nice, they add a very nice touch to the presentation.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links