Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Happy Halloween!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Happy Halloween!!
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post 
Omg the first photo scared the S%#t out of me, but then I realized it wasn't a cat eating your foot lol JK. I love the spiders with the silver back. I hope its not too early to post Halloween pics, I mean see my avatar? Great post Babe [Thumbs Up] . Post more [Wu]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The socks are so cute and I'm loving that pedi! Who does your nail art! Damn! Everything about this post is fun and your feet look great!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is one hell of a post. Your lady has sexy toes as well as creamy soles. Thanks for posting!

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PapaPassOut
Loyal Member
Member # 27354

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PapaPassOut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is the only instance that spiders would taste good.

--------------------
Ben Del Amitri is a cool guy eh never fails to deliver and doesnt afraid of anything.

Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That is one lucky pumpkin!!!
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
awesome!!!! great fantastic closeups.. i like your creativity.. you both work super well as a team.. helps she's got fantastic feet too!!! love it!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
The macro-worthy closeups are great and the idea itself is fantastic. Even the socks are nice, they add a very nice touch to the presentation.

Thanks Ben- I tried to get as close as I could to really show the soles of her feet! I personally love the wrinkle shots with the pumpkin.
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Awesome pedo deco! Cute socks, but bare feet are my thing. Photos 4, 5 and 6 were intensely pleasurable. #4 was my favorite.

Thank you very much feetluvr! Ill be posting more barefoot shots very soon!
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

quote:
Originally posted by shellsprettyfeet:
Omg the first photo scared the S%#t out of me, but then I realized it wasn't a cat eating your foot lol JK. I love the spiders with the silver back. I hope its not too early to post Halloween pics, I mean see my avatar? Great post Babe [Thumbs Up] . Post more [Wu]

Thanks Shelley! there will definately be more pics soon! be on the lookout! I appreciate all your great comments
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

quote:
Originally posted by MC Nolan:
This is one hell of a post. Your lady has sexy toes as well as creamy soles. Thanks for posting!

Im a sucker for her soles too...and she knows it!
Her toes were one of the first things i ever noticed about her! Thanks for the comment

oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
The socks are so cute and I'm loving that pedi! Who does your nail art! Damn! Everything about this post is fun and your feet look great!

She gets her nails done locally at a salon! i think they do great work [Big Grin]
She loves hearing that people like her feet, so i will be sure to pass it on
Thanks for the comments PP! [Tongue]

oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
awesome!!!! great fantastic closeups.. i like your creativity.. you both work super well as a team.. helps she's got fantastic feet too!!! love it!

Trust me, it has nothing to do with me, its all about her fantastic feet!! [Laugh] [Laugh]
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Really outstanding material. Her toes and soles are a pleasure to see every post you make!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femsolelover   Email femsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love the pics. Looks like you couldn't wait to get them on and off! We really appreciate it, too!

Also, the "blade" is a common term among martial artists. I don't know about any other "groups," but it's very useful for striking with; kind of like the outside edge of your hand.

Posts: 220 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

quote:
Originally posted by femsolelover:
Love the pics. Looks like you couldn't wait to get them on and off! We really appreciate it, too!

Also, the "blade" is a common term among martial artists. I don't know about any other "groups," but it's very useful for striking with; kind of like the outside edge of your hand.

Ill definately keep that in mind...should i take more 'blade' pics??
Thanks for your comments

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links