Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Attention Hal (and others) - Malory With Drums (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Attention Hal (and others) - Malory With Drums
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Adam X -

Dave Grohl has nothing on her, that's for sure; and of course nobody else can play the drums with their feet, like Malory can!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOOOOOOWWWWW! These are some of the coolest pics I've ever seen and it's not just becuase I love Malory. These are WOW!!!!!!!!! One thing I've noticed, Malory can show a lot of different looks. How I ever missed this I don't know. Malory can beat my drums anytime!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello pacfootluver -

Malory does exhibit several different "looks", she's always doing something with her hair and loves trying varied styles of apparel. Add to that, the fact that I have photos of her before, during and after her braces and that adds even another slant to it all.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Excellent. Thank you.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello MitchC - These may be the first actual foot photos I ever snapped of Malory. We did photos of her with drums, with guitars and a few other things that day. I'm not even sure what happened with all the other photos, maybe I'll dig them up someday.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HI BEN , I LIKE MALORY IN DRUMS,BUT PLAY ELECTRIC GUITAR(GIBSON LES PAUL) IN SANDALS OR FLIP FLOPS?, YOUR OTHERS MODELS PLAYING MUSIC INSTRUMENTS? THANKS BEN
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow i never appreciated drums as much as i do now

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Wow i never appreciated drums as much as i do now

Thanks Honey!!!

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you put a whole new spin on drums for me. i love the way you modelled on the drums... and how you rested your feet on the drums!

I appreciate it from three fronts.. one.. as a musician.. seeing a woman around an instrument is very sexy. second.... i love.. i repeat.. love hosed feet!!!!!!!! and your hosed feet look supremely sexy... wish I could touch (one can fantasize of course)... and third... your feet, especially in hose, brings back some of the fondest feet memories of my entire life. to which.. i'm super greatful!!!!

so.. yeah.. this set rocks!!!

RPM

p..s almost wish I could post these pics on my site.. however.. i'll keep coming back here instead

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
you put a whole new spin on drums for me. i love the way you modelled on the drums... and how you rested your feet on the drums!

I appreciate it from three fronts.. one.. as a musician.. seeing a woman around an instrument is very sexy. second.... i love.. i repeat.. love hosed feet!!!!!!!! and your hosed feet look supremely sexy... wish I could touch (one can fantasize of course)... and third... your feet, especially in hose, brings back some of the fondest feet memories of my entire life. to which.. i'm super greatful!!!!

so.. yeah.. this set rocks!!!

RPM

p..s almost wish I could post these pics on my site.. however.. i'll keep coming back here instead

Hi RPM there's an interesting story that goes with this. I had just met Ben about a week before doing these. I wanted to make a big impression so I showed up with a dorky little cowgirl outfit. Hat, white boots, short shorts & a little white blouse.

So Ben says "Yes, we can take a few photos of this". He was trying to find a nice way to say "That's stupid" so he USED his drum set. He says "You know, I was hoping to do a series on 'Girls with Instruments' and cowgirls don't go well with drums, soooooo ....."

We went down to the mall & got the little outfit you see in the pictures there & of course I was totally excited about it cause girls LOVE putting on new things. So the whole thing was kind of an accident. A sidestep by Ben to get me out of that ridiculous cowgirl outfit, HAHA.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
that's a hoot!!!! yeah... what a way to 'sidestep' the whole deal. and it worke. it could have been handled more in a clumsy way.. and we'd be the loosers for it! you do look cute in that outfit (and might I say one more time... your hosed feet... drool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

RPM

p.s. a fella should always be on his A-game.. never 'diss' a girls outfit and expect it to go well. he was a gentleman.. cool.. more points in my book!

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

sounds like one day we should shop together (yeah.. another fantasy i may never act on)

RPM

p.s. i also found out, many guys like seeing gals dressed up playing the piano and organ.. never knew that before

--------------------

Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
sounds like one day we should shop together (yeah.. another fantasy i may never act on)

RPM

p.s. i also found out, many guys like seeing gals dressed up playing the piano and organ.. never knew that before

You can go shopping with me anytime! I never did learn to actually play the drums but I loved the lingerie.
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hot chick and nice feet; no doubt. [Thumbs Up]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HI MALORY I MISS YOUR PRETTY FACE, GREAT BODY AND SEXY DELICIOUS FEET. KISSES!!!!!! I SEE YOUR FEET PICS IN WORN FLIP FLOPS
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links