Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » A Day In The Life Of Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: A Day In The Life Of Feet
TwistedMethod
Major Player
Member # 13216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedMethod   Email TwistedMethod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ah Ben if only we all had the same "problems" as you :sigh: lol

But I'd agree Leah seems like a super cool girl. Know when you might be making a DVD with her Ben? Rock on brotha!

Posts: 127 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punkluvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 9970

Icon 1 posted      Profile for punkluvsfeet   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
looking cool im likeing the black flip flops

--------------------
latin girls and Brunettes have the best looking feet

Posts: 184 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow nice post Ben awesome new pics of Malory i look forward to those everyday i constantly search for them

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I swear you are the luckiest man alive, Ben. Having all these hot babes calling you to just hang out and talk feet, DAMN! How'd you manage on this day alone?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
EXCELLENT PICS...I LOVE YOU GIRLS IN FLIP FLOPS...IN SPECIAL MALORY....WONDERFUL FEET!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by rockbass2:
Ah Ben if only we all had the same "problems" as you :sigh: lol

But I'd agree Leah seems like a super cool girl. Know when you might be making a DVD with her Ben? Rock on brotha!

Hello rockbass2 -

She is a handful, but SO cute and so much fun! We are already in the process of making a DVD and some video clips. In fact, that's part of what we were doing yesterday .. and part of the reason we had to start so early.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Wow nice post Ben awesome new pics of Malory i look forward to those everyday i constantly search for them

Hello Cain!

You know, I actually don't have many "Malory" posts. I've been active for amost a year now and to this so far posts with her have been about three or four months apart. As far as I know, these are the only ones, maybe you will find one here not yet seen.

"Girls With Drums"
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000452

"Malory In Portland"
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000690

"Malory From Girlswithfeet - part 2"
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000587

I will log in after dinner and post something new for you .. in this thread.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

-

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by punkluvsfeet:
looking cool im likeing the black flip flops

Hello punkluvsfeet -

We are actually doing a bit of a SERIES of photo sets for several "Girls with Feet" in black flip flops. Also doing something in video as well.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
quote:
Originally posted by rhbdz17:
I want to hate you, but I can't. Note to self - my life is pretty good, too. Maybe I'll post some pics of me sitting behind a damn desk all day long to prove it.

And here I was hoping that all this time with Leah would make Liv and Kristin feel neglected. Back to plan B.

Hello rhbdz17 -

I myself will be sitting behind a desk today, recovering from yesterday's (17-hour) foot day. Leah's quite a little character, I think she will hold her own against Liv and Kristin. I'd be interested in hearing about your plan b, I can use all the advice available.

Ben,

My plan: well, have you seen the movie "Valley Girl"? Simplicity at its finest. That's all that I can reveal right now.

By the way, after a long day at work, I must admit that my day wasn't as good as yours. I had one pretty woman tell me that she loves feet and that she thinks that she has sexy feet (verified). I had another one say that whenever she sees stilettos or sexy heels, she thinks of me. Hey, not bad, but not a day with Kristin, Kirstin, Malory, Liv, and Leah.

Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Skorpius:
I swear you are the luckiest man alive, Ben. Having all these hot babes calling you to just hang out and talk feet, DAMN! How'd you manage on this day alone?

Hello Skorpius -

Hanging out and talking about feet with girls is GREAT, particular when the girls are of such excellent caliber. You may find it interesting to know, I have come to rely on these footgirls for a pretty good chunk of my social life.

It's not always a bowl of cherries though. Of course ANY time spent in the company of a girl like this (ANY of these girls) is a slice of Heaven.

On any given day, the cast of characters will change, the situations vary. The long and short of it is, these girls are (collectively) giving me as many grey hairs as they are pleasures (at least what hair I have left after Summer's "Haircut training").

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

punkluvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 9970

Icon 1 posted      Profile for punkluvsfeet   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
looking foward 2 it

--------------------
latin girls and Brunettes have the best looking feet

Posts: 184 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
One hell of a day off. You know if anything ever happens to you lots of people are going to try to assume your identity!

Wow, that picture of Kristin was killer. I love the blue jean short-shorts or skirts and flip-flops look so popular with lots of the teenagers and college girls. I saw a lot of them yesterday while shopping.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by sayonara:
EXCELLENT PICS...I LOVE YOU GIRLS IN FLIP FLOPS...IN SPECIAL MALORY....WONDERFUL FEET!

Hello Sayonara -

We are doing a LOT of flip flop photos right now, it's something of a little project, Malory included. I'll be making a post on this sometime soon.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by rhbdz17:

Ben,

My plan: well, have you seen the movie "Valley Girl"? Simplicity at its finest. That's all that I can reveal right now.

By the way, after a long day at work, I must admit that my day wasn't as good as yours. I had one pretty woman tell me that she loves feet and that she thinks that she has sexy feet (verified). I had another one say that whenever she sees stilettos or sexy heels, she thinks of me. Hey, not bad, but not a day with Kristin, Kirstin, Malory, Liv, and Leah.
[/QUOTE]

Hello rhbdz17 -

I haven't seen the movie yet so you've got me wondering now. It sounds like you had an EXCELLENT day though, way to go!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links