Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » A Day In The Life Of Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: A Day In The Life Of Feet
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You really can take things too far, no matter how good they are. As difficult as it may be to believe, it is true with feet, just like anything else.

I took the day off from work to attend to some foot matters. One thing lead to another and before I knew it, the entire day (and now evening) had been completely and totally absorbed by FEET and foot related matters.

It began in the morning. Waking up Leah, to drag her out for an early breakfast (and this girl sleeps like a ton of bricks!):

-

So I get Leah up, she showers, shampoos and (finally) gets ready to go out for breakfast, but not without constant prodding, supervision and some irreverance on her part ..

-

You see what I'm up against? Half of this is no different than babysitting. After breakfast, we go out to take foot photos and garner some video footage as well.

-

Then I went to pick up Malory and take her to a DVD signing party. Eleven guys showed up, Malory signed their DVDs and we all had a great lunch ..

-

Incidentally, Malory's hands are just as soft and beautiful as her feet and I love holding hands with her ..

-

[ March 20, 2009, 08:36 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And yes, she did wear flip flops today

-

Just after lunch I got a phone call from Kristin, who was threatening to dye her hair brown and had a little time off between classes; so I drove over to meet her ..

-

We had coffee, biscotti and some excellent conversation. It was great seeing her (and her beautiful feet), but I did not succeed in changing her mind about dying her hair darker. I think she's going to do it when she gets home tonight.

After leaving her, I decided to hit a Fred Meyer store, hit an ATM and relax a little ... by coincidence I ran into Chalanda, a TALL, fit, healthy (black) female with some serious feet. She's been to two foot parties and is a VERY dear girl. We had coffee at Mocha Master and surfed the web a little.

-

-

I'll be talking more about Chalanda in a separate (future) post, which will be accompanied by photographs.

A text message from a footgirl who I can not stop loving - Kirsten, who I had asked to see the night before, says she's available for coffee, but only for a short while; so I drive all over creation again to meet her at a Starbucks; and she looks GOOD!

-

She was in a great mood and seeing her was magnificant. She had about three hours of "sneaker feet" brewing and I did get to sample those in her luxurious automobile after coffee. I LOVE Starbucks!

The cell phone rings, and it's Malory:

-

She wants to know if I'm busy and I say "no". She says she wants to spend some of her DVD money and offers Burgers and Milk Shakes. I think Miss Kirsten's relieved to get rid of me and be on her way. I get back into the car, drive all over creation (again) and meet Malory at Burgerville, USA ..

-

She wore flip flops again. We sat out in the parking lot, listening to the radio as we ate our burgers and drank our shakes ..

-

It's probably a coincidence but I get phone calls from Alayna, Liana and Lindsey. I called everybody the night before, but didn't expect as many replies (it's always feast or famine).

As evening approaches, it is finally (FINALLY) time for a (long) drive home, but not without the company of .. you guessed it, a footgirl. Liv .. who talks and talks and talks and knows the words to every song on every radio station, up and down the dial. UP and DOWN the dial. It is a long drive, despite those big, beautiful FEET of hers (on the dash, out the window and sometimes in my lap).

This was one of the longest "Days Off" I've had in awhile. I actually need to get back to work tomorrow in order to relax and THAT'S going to feel like a break!

As I said in the beginning, sometimes enough is enough. On the other hand - in the words a man I admire greatly (Liberace), "Too much of a good thing is ..... WONDERFUL!"

[ March 20, 2009, 08:43 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you are expecting sympathy from any of us you will be sorely disappointed. [Tongue]
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I want to hate you, but I can't. Note to self - my life is pretty good, too. Maybe I'll post some pics of me sitting behind a damn desk all day long to prove it.

And here I was hoping that all this time with Leah would make Liv and Kristin feel neglected. Back to plan B.

Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh Ben... again it has been a while since i was on here, due to studies and work.
And then coming back o0n here and reading this.. i do honestly think that you must be one of the luckiest men out there!
Truly superb pictures and especially those of Malory! (you know what huge a fan i am)!
And great thing that you also reminded me of that Malory DVD! Have to get that asap! [Wink]
Thanks for sharing your lovly day with us!

Feetness [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A day in the life of Ben... you always have jewelry all around... it's pure madness [Evil Grin] [Thud] [Thumbs Up] . Oh, I like the new piece of jewelry (Chalanda) you bumped into... she is a cutie [Wink] [Thumbs Up] .

[ May 11, 2006, 01:53 PM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would kill every one just for Malory to buy me a burger!

As i've said before, Ben, "It's good to be you".

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Sol:
If you are expecting sympathy from any of us you will be sorely disappointed. [Tongue]

Hello Sol -

Not exactly expecting sympathy (lol), I guess that would be a pretty hard sell.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You must have started that day PRETTY dang early...and i can't wait to see this Chalanda girl's soles, she looks like a superstar in the making.In response to the fact your day was hectic and everything, well..like they say "You made your bed, so sleep in it"..or in your case "You bought the shoe, now wear it" LOL nice work Ben!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18377 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by rhbdz17:
I want to hate you, but I can't. Note to self - my life is pretty good, too. Maybe I'll post some pics of me sitting behind a damn desk all day long to prove it.

And here I was hoping that all this time with Leah would make Liv and Kristin feel neglected. Back to plan B.

Hello rhbdz17 -

I myself will be sitting behind a desk today, recovering from yesterday's (17-hour) foot day. Leah's quite a little character, I think she will hold her own against Liv and Kristin. I'd be interested in hearing about your plan b, I can use all the advice available.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sol took the words right out of my mouth.

I think there would be more than just a handful of us who would gladly take Ben's place to be in the company of Leah, Malory, Kristen, Chalanda, Kirsten and Liv over the course of a day. I know if I had the opportunity, I wouldn't say no!

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by feetness:
Oh Ben... again it has been a while since i was on here, due to studies and work.
And then coming back o0n here and reading this.. i do honestly think that you must be one of the luckiest men out there!
Truly superb pictures and especially those of Malory! (you know what huge a fan i am)!
And great thing that you also reminded me of that Malory DVD! Have to get that asap! [Wink]
Thanks for sharing your lovly day with us!

Feetness [Thumbs Up]

Hello Feetness -

While you were gone, forum member metaldaze posted a review of Malory's DVD and it ended up having some new photographs of her. You can see his review and her photographs here:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=003397

You can find about five or six new photos there, hope you like them.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
You must have started that day PRETTY dang early...and i can't wait to see this Chalanda girl's soles, she looks like a superstar in the making.In response to the fact your day was hectic and everything, well..like they say "You made your bed, so sleep in it"..or in your case "You bought the shoe, now wear it" LOL nice work Ben!

Hello Wrinklesguy -

The day started around 5:00 am, which meant I had to be up and awake by 4:15. I say "started" at 5:00 am, that's the time I began the task of waking Leah up and that alone took a good twenty minutes.

What I've posted here are only highlights, not to include phone calls (of which you'll always have a lot), text messages and emails, which seem to come and go all day and night. Yes, we do make our own beds but if we just had time to actually SLEEP in them!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
A day in the life of Ben... you always have jewelry all around... it's pure madness [Evil Grin] [Thud] [Thumbs Up] . Oh, I like the new piece of jewelry (Chalandra) you bumped into... she is a cutie [Wink] [Thumbs Up] .

"Jewelry" .. yes, there's plenty of that and some other things as well. Pretty little charms.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
Sol took the words right out of my mouth.

I think there would be more than just a handful of us who would gladly take Ben's place to be in the company of Leah, Malory, Kristen, Chalanda, Kirsten and Liv over the course of a day. I know if I had the opportunity, I wouldn't say no!

Hello Fate111 -

You know, I would love to spend time in the company of any one of these girls. Any one of them or any of the others. It's something none of us would ever take for granted, as they are dear and precioius girls.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links