Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » A Day In The Life Of Feet - The Saga Continues (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: A Day In The Life Of Feet - The Saga Continues
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
i love britney get more pics of her please

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
BEN!Hey ol' Buddy!...I like Shirley's wrinkled soles poking out of the car window up there thanks!Welcome back..-

Hello Wrinklesguy -

We snapped about fifty of those so I'll have a lot more to share .. one of these days, when I get enough time (and motivation). She's one of those "smell me" girls so she likes the idea of being involved in foot parties and loves being a footgirl.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by antigonas:
Great to hear again from you, Ben, i was asking myself where you're wandering! [Smile] Glad you're fine and well, my friend! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]
PS: No feet from Sleepy Leah?!? [Cry] ( [Cry] ( [Cry] (

Hello antigonas -

Nice to hear from you .. feet from "Sleepy Leah"? Oh yes, a LOT of that girl's feet! I'll post a few sometime over the next few days.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How come my days are no where near as good as yours?

All the girls are just so lovely. Malory is looking even more amazing than ever. Glad you are back, and boy, am i looking to November for Malory's feature! Plus, i have holidays!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HI BEN PLEASE PICS OF JACQUELINE AND MALORY WELL WORN FLIP FLOPS....THANKS!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey there Ben..
Long time no see. I myself, have also been away for a lil while. Busy due to uni and all.
Great post though. Truly a nice welcoming back after a while away.
How I wish i could just spend ione day in your shoes, going around.. meeting all these beautiful girls.
Thanks a lot for sharingh all these pictures and your story with us.
And a huge hello to Malory whenyou see her next time.
She truly looks amazing in those pictures there. Beautiful as always. [Wink]

Take care Ben and nice to see you back.

Feetness [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by sayonara:
HI BEN I ENJOY WITH PICS OF YOURS GIRLS..THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FOOT MODELS OF THE WEB....AHHH I MISS JACQUELINE , SHIRLEY,BRITNEY FEET...MMMM...SORPRISE MALORY IN FLIP FLOPS!..I LIKE!..PLEASE BEN I WANT SEE MALORY WORN FLIP FLOPS....SMELLY??...THANKS BEN ..A LUCKY GUY!

Hello Sayonara -

I do have photos of Malory in and out of flip flops, I'll see about posting one sometime soon; and yes, she does smell them up quite a bit.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
How come my days are no where near as good as yours?

All the girls are just so lovely. Malory is looking even more amazing than ever. Glad you are back, and boy, am i looking to November for Malory's feature! Plus, i have holidays!

Hello Craigy boy -

They are beautiful. Using Jacqueline as an example, I just about have a heart attack every time I see her (and those eyes!). Malory does seem to be getting better as time moves on. She was barely nineteen when I met her and it's hard for me to think that she's already twenty-one. The feature set will show you several sides of her.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
i love britney get more pics of her please

Hello Mighty Mike -

I'll definitely be able to post more of Britney and her feet, as time allows - she lives close to me so the opportunities are always there.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
You are one helluva lucky guy Ben! Keep gracing this forum with your great models you find! Take care..and thanks for the pics Ben!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben, You never disappoint. Thanks. How is Stephanie doing these days?

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by feetness:
Hey there Ben..
Long time no see. I myself, have also been away for a lil while. Busy due to uni and all.
Great post though. Truly a nice welcoming back after a while away.
How I wish i could just spend ione day in your shoes, going around.. meeting all these beautiful girls.
Thanks a lot for sharingh all these pictures and your story with us.
And a huge hello to Malory whenyou see her next time.
She truly looks amazing in those pictures there. Beautiful as always. [Wink]

Take care Ben and nice to see you back.

Feetness [Thumbs Up]

Hello Feetness -

A day in the life can be pleasurable at times. To tell the truth, the simple company of these girls is VERY nice .. with or without the feet - but they all just happen to have beautiful (and delicious) feet to go with it all. I'll make sure to tell Malory you said hello.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
You are one helluva lucky guy Ben! Keep gracing this forum with your great models you find! Take care..and thanks for the pics Ben!

Hello bluetoelover -

Lucky is right .. more luck than I deserve. When I look at these girlsl (and the other footgirls) I wonder sometimes how long this luck will hold out.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What a day it looked like.

[Smile]

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2811 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
Ben, You never disappoint. Thanks. How is Stephanie doing these days?

Hello Footman9 -

Stephanie is doing great. In fact I just saw her yesterday and will be seeing her again next week .. when she will be part of my next "Day in the Life of Feet".

-

-

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links