Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » A Day In The Life Of Feet - The Saga Continues (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: A Day In The Life Of Feet - The Saga Continues
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello everybody - I've been away for awhile, it was a LONG and busy summer and things are (finally) beginning to slow down. It is a life FULL of feet and fortunately, one full of sweet and beautiful girls to boot.

This day was a great one, it began over at Footgirl Jacqueline's house .. we had a great breakfast and did take foot photos - some of which I will be posting soon.

-

-

I sometimes think Jacqueline is the most gorgeous female I've ever seen! After breakfast I went to meet Shirley at a Starbucks for some great coffee and DEAR company. Afterward I took a few photos of her feet in the car.

-

-

-

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I took a drive out to West Seattle to see Pretty Britty, as she had promised to pose for foot photos with her new car. She LOVES her car and so do I!

-

Britney .. I call her "Pretty Britty" has some of the softest, most beautiful and delicious feet I've ever encountered. Fortunately for the foot world, she loves having them licked and having those luscious toes sucked.

-

Afterward, I scooted over the West Seattle bridge to have a late lunch with guess who? Malory. We met at Whole Foods, one of my favorite places (and hers); some of the best Cuban sandwiches you'll find and just about everything else under the sun.

-

Seeing this girl in flip flops is Heaven; makes any lunch better and the arduous drive from West Seattle to Bellevue worth every drop of petrol and every traffic light in between completely worth it.

-

-

Of course, no "Day in the life of Feet" would be complete without little Leah.

-

She and I had made plans to see a local folk artist at a live venue in town but we stopped at Target to get her new mp3 player first. The live music was great and I might even post something on that later .. because yes, there WAS feet there!

-

So there's another Day in the Life of Feet. After all this time it still amazes me that there are SO many sweet and beautiful girls out there .. with such beautiful and delicious feet!

It may be seen as strange, or even pathetic to some; the fact that I rely on these footgirls for much of my social life - but the simple fact is, I haven't much of a life outside of Feet, outside of this sometimes-dysfunctional little foot family of ours. So even when I try to take a day off from feet, I often end up becoming embroiled in it.

[ January 15, 2009, 01:10 AM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben, I know you are a kind and gernerous man. I'll take them all gift wrapped and barefoot as this years early Christmas gift.
Thank you very much [Wink]

Jokes aside...that must have been one helluva week if you started off with a day like that!
Splendid job as always...just splendid!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WELCOME BACK BEN!

In one of those "too much information" moments I have to say that I got a shiver down my spine when I saw that you had started a thread in the foot pics section!

Shaking with great anticipation I opened it and once again was truly amazed by the latest Girls With Feet!

I had never seen Shirley before but I have to say HOT DAMN she has got some nice toes!!! [Mmm]

Same with Pretty Britney! Smooth soles and those pink polished toes - WoW!

Then Malory, whose fan base has grown exponentially here at Wu's and I can imagine at your foot parties as well!

If you are "The Legend" as your posting status attests to, then she definitely has an "MVP" waiting for her somewhere in the GWF world!

Thanks for returning Ben, and I can't wait for your next thread!

Maybe a "Week in the Life of" thread? [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
montegalan
Major Player
Member # 14465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for montegalan   Email montegalan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome back Ben!
Every single girl is gorgeous but I have to confess Malory seems to be getting even more beautiful!!!(drooling)
Take Care.

Posts: 219 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
DUDE, All I got's to say is:
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by LordLucan:
Ben, I know you are a kind and gernerous man. I'll take them all gift wrapped and barefoot as this years early Christmas gift.
Thank you very much [Wink]

Jokes aside...that must have been one helluva week if you started off with a day like that!
Splendid job as always...just splendid!

Hello Lord Lucan -

Giftwrapped and barefoot? I thought that was the way ALL girls came! Well, we can at least dream, and yes it's been one "Helluva" week!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh my god......**head spinning**......beautiful feet, beautiful women.....beautiful flip-flops....nice work, Ben, but why no pics of Jacquline's feet ?
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Outback69:
WELCOME BACK BEN!

In one of those "too much information" moments I have to say that I got a shiver down my spine when I saw that you had started a thread in the foot pics section!

Shaking with great anticipation I opened it and once again was truly amazed by the latest Girls With Feet!

I had never seen Shirley before but I have to say HOT DAMN she has got some nice toes!!! [Mmm]

Same with Pretty Britney! Smooth soles and those pink polished toes - WoW!

Then Malory, whose fan base has grown exponentially here at Wu's and I can imagine at your foot parties as well!

If you are "The Legend" as your posting status attests to, then she definitely has an "MVP" waiting for her somewhere in the GWF world!

Thanks for returning Ben, and I can't wait for your next thread!

Maybe a "Week in the Life of" thread? [Wink]

Hello Outback69!

I met Shirley awhile ago, here's the post:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=004611

Also, there was one on Jacqueline with her "billboard acheivement":

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=003527

And just in case you missed Pretty Britty the first time around:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=004322

As to Malory's MVP status .. she went a long way toward cementing that with me during our vacations in Cancun and Florida over the summer; I NEVER had so many people offer to buy drinks, pay for lunch or dinner and offer rides to ANYWHERE than when in the company of this girl. Airports are different, hotels are nicer, service and strangers are fifty times better when she's around.

Take all of that; add to it a sweet voice, a dedicated friend, flip flops as primary footwear, a new penchant for haiku and long naps .. and those FEET .. Good GRIEF!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by montegalan:
Welcome back Ben!
Every single girl is gorgeous but I have to confess Malory seems to be getting even more beautiful!!!(drooling)
Take Care.

Hello montegalan -

They are gorgeous and yes, I think Malory is improving as time goes on. She's got this thing about taking on many different "looks"; from one day to the next, she can change things up quite a bit. You'll be seeing some examples of this in her upcoming Wu's Feature.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Skorpius:
DUDE, All I got's to say is:
 -

Hello Skorpius -

I see you've got some sketching skills. You'll be happy to know, all these girls love guys with skills.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HI BEN I ENJOY WITH PICS OF YOURS GIRLS..THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FOOT MODELS OF THE WEB....AHHH I MISS JACQUELINE , SHIRLEY,BRITNEY FEET...MMMM...SORPRISE MALORY IN FLIP FLOPS!..I LIKE!..PLEASE BEN I WANT SEE MALORY WORN FLIP FLOPS....SMELLY??...THANKS BEN ..A LUCKY GUY!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
oh my god......**head spinning**......beautiful feet, beautiful women.....beautiful flip-flops....nice work, Ben, but why no pics of Jacquline's feet ?

Hello Tadpole in a Jar -

Jacqueline and I did a lot of foot photos and I'm holding them back for a special, dedicated posting (somewhere). Here's a photo of Jacqueline and her beautiful feet to supplment this post:

-

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
BEN!Hey ol' Buddy!...I like Shirley's wrinkled soles poking out of the car window up there thanks!Welcome back..-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18377 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great to hear again from you, Ben, i was asking myself where you're wandering! [Smile] Glad you're fine and well, my friend! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]
PS: No feet from Sleepy Leah?!? [Cry] ( [Cry] ( [Cry] (

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links