Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Thanks for your support everyone-Brooke (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Thanks for your support everyone-Brooke
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
0 to:jerkoff: in three photos flat. very nice. Love looking at Brooke. That much hotness has got to be illegal.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brooke, pretty much anything you model will be a treat for us. Your legs and toes are very sexy. PLEEEEEESE More pics!! [Drool]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I indeed support you and your decision to keep posting your amazing contributions here, Brooke. I am sorry for what happened to you and the invasion of privacy that occurred.

I love your sexy feet and think your body is amazing, and stunning. A sub-fetish of Mine is sexy shoes on sexy feet, and you do have great taste in shoes, Brooke. Your black high-heeled slides...Wow!! They make your feet look even sexier, if that is possible. I love your pedicures too. Who does them because the job is amazing and the finished coat looks like glass. I also love the poses and angle of photography as well. Much credit to the photographer too, which I assume is your BF/Husband.

As far as requests go, I am a sole man and any pics of you showing off your soft soles would be welcomed by Me, especially if you are standing up on your sexy toes as you show them off.

Please, keep up the fantastic work and I do indeed hope to see more of your pics here and in the future. You are a welcome addition to the forum here.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Broke, thanks for keeping the pix here...this is a great community that is very appreciative! And needless to say, these pix are STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL!! :-)

Request - How about Brooke barefoot outside on some pavement with slightly dirty soles, weather permitting of course?? Hey never hurts to shoot for the moon! Thanks for the pix, you guys rock!

bruce

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I concur with the others here, it is shameful what happened... please know that those actions do not reflect those in the majority here. I appreciate and enjoy your pics, it would be a shame to loose such a sexy model over the actions of one arrogate ass... [Smile]

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by solelover58:
....and if you happen to spill some baby oil all over those wrinkled soles I would be in heaven.

omg yes!! [Drool] originally i wasn't too keen on that, but having looked back at some photos i can definitely appreciate it now.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank You all soooo much. Men with Foot Fetishes are my favorite!!! After all I am marrying one of you guys. lol. It is so much fun to hear EXACTLY what you guys think of my body and feet.

It makes me wet reading all my wonderfull comments that you guys and gals leave.MMMMmmmmm.

Love, Brooke

Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by *Brooke*:
Thank You all soooo much. Men with Foot Fetishes are my favorite!!! After all I am marrying one of you guys. lol. It is so much fun to hear EXACTLY what you guys think of my body and feet.

It makes me wet reading all my wonderfull comments that you guys and gals leave.MMMMmmmmm.

Love, Brooke

glad our comments have that effect on you, you can only imagine what your pics do to us [Wink] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
donegal
All Pro Poster
Member # 27201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for donegal   Email donegal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what happened? what was the invasion?

--------------------
feet are great

Posts: 568 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

quote:
Originally posted by donegal:
what happened? what was the invasion?

some ass posted pics with her face in the shot, after she said she didn't want that done so nobody she knew found out. would love to find him and [Nut Kick] for almost ruining it for us all.
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks RJ82!!! So would my boyfriend. Haha

Brooke

Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

well i'm just glad you're sticking around, it would be a shame to not get more pics of those lovely legs and feet of yours [Hop]
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
any request huh?!?! just more. you've got an audience.. and you've got the body to keep growing that audience. love how you look in pumps.. and i'm a huge pump fan! great choice of clothing.. keep it coming. thanks for sharing.. very sweet.. very hot!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thick black platform sandals and soles [Smile]
Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links