Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Thanks for your support everyone-Brooke (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Thanks for your support everyone-Brooke
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Since I think most of you saw my last post I will not re post it. I never got the chance to read your sweet comments on that post because we had to delete it because of the face pics that were leaked. So please be sure to let me know what you thought and what you want to see in the future. Any requests??????

-
 -
Thank You all very much!!!

If anyone has any questions for me or sweet coments please pm me or tell me here.

Love Brooke

Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
donegal
All Pro Poster
Member # 27201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for donegal   Email donegal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
face plz??

--------------------
feet are great

Posts: 568 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I couldn"t resist.........Love you guys....Brooke

-
 -
 -

Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1footinthedoor
Loyal Member
Member # 29096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1footinthedoor   Email 1footinthedoor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You have legs to die for! Also, your feet are beautiful. I love them in those heels. I would love to see more pictures from you.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
loving the legs and the pose! Love the heels and red polish, but loving the high heels the most [Drool]
Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice choice in footwear and sexy toes too of course. Thanx for sharing.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Do what-ever.... Doesn't matter to me, all the angles that have been shown so far are all good. I think she's got it [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very sexy lady!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Face, definitely. [Wink] , don't believe in this mumbo that showing face screws up work or whatever.
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer2281
Major Player
Member # 21756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer2281   Email foot_sniffer2281   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ohh...Brooke! Thank for you sharing such great pics!!!!

You have legs to-die-for!! Sooo sexy :-) And what pretty feet too!!

Please...keep posting moooore...dont make us suffer for too long ;-)

Many thanks!

Posts: 227 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Any requests??????
Yup! I would love to see pictures of you while lying on a bed face down with your feet hanging over the side. That would be really hot [Jerkoff] [Cool]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Thanks for all the comments guys keep em coming!!

Love ya boys

RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
simply stunning feet and legs [Jerkoff] oh yes while i'm at it, any chance for some black or silver polish pics? even a nice dark blue would look great on you i'm sure. keep the pics coming, please [Smile]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover58
Major Player
Member # 2185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover58   Email solelover58   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I read what happened and I'm sorry to hear that your privacy was invaded like that. Some people are just %$#@ing $#@holes and have no respect.

I did not see the pics but I'm sure if your face is anything like your feet and everyone saw it this whole board would have exploded with pleasure.

I'm gad to hear that you are still going to post some pics of your lovely feet and if you happen to spill some baby oil all over those wrinkled soles I would be in heaven.

Keep up the great work and I think Wu should post Footguy's info so everyone can go kick him in the balls for almost ruining something as wonderful and awesome as your contributions.

Posts: 188 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You have fans, Brooke [Thumbs Up] [Fingers Crossed] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links