Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Stacy Papadooski and Her Beautiful Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Stacy Papadooski and Her Beautiful Feet
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by seve60:
Ben,

I am calling you the Hugh Hefner of feet. These girls are amazing. Your attention to detail and your taste in feet matches mine. Can I ask you how the conversation in Starbucks started?

The conversation was started out of simple desperation and excitetment. I was desperate to get a closer look at her feet, and excited by the prospect. She was sitting in an overstuffed chair, barefoot (flip flops on the floor), reading a book ... I caught her sharp, amazing eyes from a mile away and quite simply walked over and complimented her on her feet. I remarked on her tatoo, and asked if it had been painful - at that point she held her foot up to give me a closer look at the tatoo, so I then held her foot with both hands while pretending to examine it. I flat out told her that her feet were beautiful (as was she). The three people at the table next to her were giving me very strange looks (two guys, one girl).

We began a conversation, during which I offered to buy her a premium coffee drink. Though she declined, she did continue the conversation. I asked her why she had gotten a tatoo on her foot and she said "I think to draw attention to it. I like my feet".

I told her about my website (those were the days when I had my website), and gave her a quick demo in the Starbucks - she LOVED it, and was interested in the concept of foot parties. My excitement and desperation had turned to luck and good fortune. I chalk that one up to chance, coincidence and good timing.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
She looks great...just the style I love. Jeans, natural beautiful face, great looking feet and I really like that star-tattoo on the top of her foot. Two of my models have the exact same one at the same place.

Very nice post...especially the second shot!

-Hal-

I knew you would like that star; it seemed like something right up your alley, and I do recall seeing something similar on a girl from your (excellent) site.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by montegalan:
Hi Ben:
She is beautiful and has delectable feet but what about her eyes?
I think they are hypnotic [Thud]

That is precisely what grabbed my attention - from about five miles away. Stacy's eyes absolutely cut through time, space and atmosphere ... and zero in from far distances, They are beautiful and as is so often the case, the thing that pulls me in first (and hopelessly so).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
amazing!!! just amazing. she's a beauty and I love her smile.. very electrifying! her lips speaks to me.. so... let me stop right here... nice peds she's got.. some of the best martial arts feet i've ever seen! yeah.. i'm just as amazed as you Ben, you're the one finding them

RPM

Martial Arts Feet - that's one category that has been underexplored. I love the idea of girls baring their beautiful feet in the martial arts endeavors. Particularly, fit and beautiful girls such as Stacy ... and she looks great in her Ghia. She's ammenable to doing a martial arts feet pictorial, something I would love to do.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by phoselover78:
She is definitely a cutie! I just love the genuine cute girl from next door look! She has gorgeous eyes and a great smile! Add on top of that, great feet and you got one beautiful looking gal!

Like I've said before, you are the man Ben!!

She is in the literal sense, a "Girl Next Door" and if you live in the right neighborhood, you'll see a lot of this girl's feet - she's one of those "flip-flops and barefoot" types, all year round.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

PapaPassOut
Loyal Member
Member # 27354

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PapaPassOut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A star for the ages.

--------------------
Ben Del Amitri is a cool guy eh never fails to deliver and doesnt afraid of anything.

Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

-

-

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

fraqtal.[187].
Elite Trooper
Member # 2073

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fraqtal.[187].   Email fraqtal.[187].   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
she makes me wanna "pop a dooski" [Wink]

--------------------
[still water runs deep]

Posts: 304 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice shots indeed......Beautifull young lady.
Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
SEXY!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I think Ben has an "eye fetish" too... but he never neglects the feet so I won't complain [Wink]
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by archadmirer:
Yeah, I think Ben has an "eye fetish" too... but he never neglects the feet so I won't complain [Wink]

You know what, when I think about it ... you're probably RIGHT about that. It occurs to me that it seems to be a common characteristic, a common thread that runs through all of this. I'll go ahead and confess to having an eye fetish as well. Great catch.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Nyk Zukowski:
she makes me wanna "pop a dooski" [Wink]

She has that affect on people and I'll admit to having popped a few dooskies over the pleasures of her feet - over a period of a few years now. Very clever, by the way.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All I can say is she is positivly fabulous from her very pretty face down to the tips of her gorgeous toes. [Drool]
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's beautiful Ben and you captured her perfectly. She's got those sharp eyes & you always get them to come through just like in real life.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links