Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Stacy Papadooski and Her Beautiful Feet (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Stacy Papadooski and Her Beautiful Feet
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She looks great Ben, the photos are awesome. I think I recognize the place too.

-

This is the most awesome photo ever! I love your Halmark moments but this is the best.

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:
Ben this little Series you've got Stacy into sounds AMAZING! With all the CSI stuff on TV these days you should pitch this baby to NBC and take it mainstream. Even those who are closed minded to the whole foot fetish scene would have to be intreigued enough by her sheer beauty and the neat little concept and before people know it she'll have everyone who happened to watch an episode converted at the very least into foot connaisseurs if not complete foot lovers.

If this comes to fruition, I'm very curious to see the results of a large-scale version. We've made about five or ten of these little mini-dramas, each with a different concept or plot; a few martial arts movies and secret (foot) agent movies, travelogues, etc.

These are clever, campy little low-budget mini movies and I'm not sure how one would translate to a polished production. Up until now I've had little motivation to get off my lazy rear and make something of them, so those we did sell were through word of mouth. I give Malory a few to take to her "Meet The Footgirls" coffee things so people who attend those can buy one if they like, but that's the extent of our "distribution chain".

You'r right - find the right girl, make it a gorgeous female with beautiful feet and even non foot-people will talk about it (and watch it).

Everyone who's gotten this video from our meet & greets has given REALLY strong comments. I think its great as is but maybe a bigger budget can make it better. I'd love to see that myself.
Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
She's got a funny sounding last name

but names aside very beautiful girl with very beautiful feet

It's a stage name and we thought it was nifty at the time (not quite so much now). I had heard it in a comedy, a fake documentary about a girl who travels to LA during pilot season to make it big; which is what our own Stacy was trying to do during the time she became a footgirl.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Malory:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:
Ben this little Series you've got Stacy into sounds AMAZING! With all the CSI stuff on TV these days you should pitch this baby to NBC and take it mainstream. Even those who are closed minded to the whole foot fetish scene would have to be intreigued enough by her sheer beauty and the neat little concept and before people know it she'll have everyone who happened to watch an episode converted at the very least into foot connaisseurs if not complete foot lovers.

If this comes to fruition, I'm very curious to see the results of a large-scale version. We've made about five or ten of these little mini-dramas, each with a different concept or plot; a few martial arts movies and secret (foot) agent movies, travelogues, etc.

These are clever, campy little low-budget mini movies and I'm not sure how one would translate to a polished production. Up until now I've had little motivation to get off my lazy rear and make something of them, so those we did sell were through word of mouth. I give Malory a few to take to her "Meet The Footgirls" coffee things so people who attend those can buy one if they like, but that's the extent of our "distribution chain".

You'r right - find the right girl, make it a gorgeous female with beautiful feet and even non foot-people will talk about it (and watch it).

Everyone who's gotten this video from our meet & greets has given REALLY strong comments. I think its great as is but maybe a bigger budget can make it better. I'd love to see that myself.
If I'm not mistaken, much of the best feedback you've gotten from the "Meet The Footgirls" people have been specifically on the campiness and (intentionally) low-budget look and overall affect of the video; and I womder if putting a larger (actual) "budget" on this would take away those very properties that have endeared the mini drama to it's viewers (all twenty of them).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Stacy is BEAUTIFUL please sign me up for that DVD in whatever version it ends up in. If you have another Meet and greet bring an extra copy & I'll fork over whatever it takes. Stacy is really beautiful and her feet look GREAT.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by pacfootluver:
Stacy is BEAUTIFUL please sign me up for that DVD in whatever version it ends up in. If you have another Meet and greet bring an extra copy & I'll fork over whatever it takes. Stacy is really beautiful and her feet look GREAT.

Malory was having a lot of fun with her "Meet The Footgirl" things, but the last three times the turnout was low so I'm not sure when they'll do that again. If they do it again, I'll make sure she knows to bring a copy of the DVD and you can have that regardless of what is determined on the possible / future version of it.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Thatguy101
Board Regular
Member # 23534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thatguy101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i dont comment all that much but i have to say you find the most beautiful girls Ben. Stacy is amazing and her feet look so perfect.
Posts: 19 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by seve60:
Ben,

I am calling you the Hugh Hefner of feet. These girls are amazing. Your attention to detail and your taste in feet matches mine. Can I ask you how the conversation in Starbucks started?

The conversation was started out of simple desperation and excitetment. I was desperate to get a closer look at her feet, and excited by the prospect. She was sitting in an overstuffed chair, barefoot (flip flops on the floor), reading a book ... I caught her sharp, amazing eyes from a mile away and quite simply walked over and complimented her on her feet. I remarked on her tatoo, and asked if it had been painful - at that point she held her foot up to give me a closer look at the tatoo, so I then held her foot with both hands while pretending to examine it. I flat out told her that her feet were beautiful (as was she). The three people at the table next to her were giving me very strange looks (two guys, one girl).

We began a conversation, during which I offered to buy her a premium coffee drink. Though she declined, she did continue the conversation. I asked her why she had gotten a tatoo on her foot and she said "I think to draw attention to it. I like my feet".

I told her about my website (those were the days when I had my website), and gave her a quick demo in the Starbucks - she LOVED it, and was interested in the concept of foot parties. My excitement and desperation had turned to luck and good fortune. I chalk that one up to chance, coincidence and good timing.

I went to a few of Malory's "meet the footgirl" things and heard some funny & interesting stories from a few of the footgirls as how you met them. Especially Kristin who told me about you meeting her at a Fred Meyers dept store. She said "he had the nerve to say some things that kind of bugged me but interested me too". Something like that. I got the long story from a few others. This is always interesting to me cause when I see a girl who I'd love to talk to about feet or whatever, I never know how to start it out, or if she'll get upset, etc.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Thatguy101:
i dont comment all that much but i have to say you find the most beautiful girls Ben. Stacy is amazing and her feet look so perfect.

Thank you for taking time to make some input. One of the greatest side-benefits of photo viewing in forums, is the discussions they generate. I'll pass your comments on to Stacy, she will appreciate it.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links