Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » A Day In The Life Of Feet - The Saga Continues (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: A Day In The Life Of Feet - The Saga Continues
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great to see you back and posting, Ben! We've all missed you very much around here!

Thanks for giving us another episode of "A Day In the Life Of Feet". The girls all look amazing as ever.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WWWOOOOOWW BEN STEPHANIE IS WONDERFUL...IN FLIP FLOPS..!!!!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
Ben, You never disappoint. Thanks. How is Stephanie doing these days?

Hello Footman9 -

Stephanie is doing great. In fact I just saw her yesterday and will be seeing her again next week .. when she will be part of my next "Day in the Life of Feet".

-

-

Thanks, Ben. I can't wait to see her [Drool] . She is one of my favorites in your treasure chest.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have to admit, whenever I work on my website, I think to myself, "What would Ben do?"

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Adam X:
What a day it looked like.

[Smile]

Hello Adam X -

It was a red-letter day of course. When you are graced with such fine (and fun) company you often wonder how and why it's all happening. This would be true even without the feet - but in this case you have the bonus of knowing that these girls love sharing (and showing) their feet.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
Great to see you back and posting, Ben! We've all missed you very much around here!

Thanks for giving us another episode of "A Day In the Life Of Feet". The girls all look amazing as ever.

Hello Fate111 -

We had that Malory Feature thing due in for the month of November so getting ready for that is pretty much what smoked me out. Malory may be logging in and posting a bit as well, I've been working on her for a week now. As luck would have it, I'll be having another great foot-filled day next week and may have something to post on that as well.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by J.R.:
I have to admit, whenever I work on my website, I think to myself, "What would Ben do?"

Hello J.R. -

It would have been great to see you up here at the last foot party. Maybe we will meet up at a future one. Your photography is always OUTSTANDING!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow!!!! Ben, what a comeback. All of those girls are stunning and have great, soft looking feet as well. You are the man.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by lambskin:
Wow!!!! Ben, what a comeback. All of those girls are stunning and have great, soft looking feet as well. You are the man.

Hello lambskin -

They are stunning and they just happen to have feet that taste as good as they look. It's a great life, my friend .. and feet make it even better yet.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
[QUOTE]

We had that Malory Feature thing due in for the month of November so getting ready for that is pretty much what smoked me out. Malory may be logging in and posting a bit as well, I've been working on her for a week now. As luck would have it, I'll be having another great foot-filled day next week and may have something to post on that as well.

Ah, yes,... the Malory feature! I can see how getting ready for that would keep you busy. I'm definitely looking forward to that, for sure! I don't think I'm alone either.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soles_n_toes
Board Regular
Member # 31541

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles_n_toes   Email soles_n_toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yet another great post, thanks
Posts: 37 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm having fun seeing these blasts from the past. Most of them I either didn't see the 1st time or didn't remember. Between me and the other footgirls we used to run that poor guy ragged. These put it in perspective for me.
Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't hear Ben complaining!!!! in fact, many of us wished we were in his shoes!!! lucky fella!!! surrounded by beauty all the time!!!

Just curious, what perspective is that?

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This like the greatest twilight zone episode ever! So great to be reminded of this thread, but how cool to hear from Ben and Malory again.

Life rules. It really does.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow i havent seen posts from be ina REAL long time.what a throwback moment
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links