Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Stacy Papadooski and Her Beautiful Feet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Stacy Papadooski and Her Beautiful Feet
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! Stacy has dreamy eyes, Ben. I like what I see [Cool] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Quite the beauty, mezmerizing eyes.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Adam X:
Quite the beauty, mezmerizing eyes.

That's the thing that always pulls me in, the eyes. Hers are kind of hypnotic, they are so sharp and I love the color as well. She's well aware of this, people have been telling her so as long as they've been complimenting her (delicious) feet.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's got a funny sounding last name

but names aside very beautiful girl with very beautiful feet

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh wow i remember Stacy from before Ben and she has amazing toes. This set of pics is a very nice arrangement. Thanks for sharing.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben, Would Stacey be willing to do a foot video for people to purchase like Mallory did? I bought Mallory's and love it. I would love it if you could do something like that.

She is a truly beautif young lady, and like everyone else has stated has perfect feet and amazing eyes.
keep up the great work.

Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Oh wow i remember Stacy from before Ben and she has amazing toes. This set of pics is a very nice arrangement. Thanks for sharing.

You have a good memory. I had actually forgotten about having posted photos of her until we met up for coffee (and feet) a few days ago. That's when I got the idea to log on and update with new ones.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by toelicker91:
Ben, Would Stacey be willing to do a foot video for people to purchase like Mallory did? I bought Mallory's and love it. I would love it if you could do something like that.

She is a truly beautif young lady, and like everyone else has stated has perfect feet and amazing eyes.
keep up the great work.

Awhile back, we made a 25-minute "action" video with Stacy Papadooski, called "The Interrogator". Stacy was a special agent who helped extract confessions from bad guys; she did this by using her hypnotic eyes and putting her feet in their face. Something in her DNA coding made it so the smell of her feet automatically made people confess (like a pheremone truth serum).

We made twenty copies of this mini drama; gave ten of them away to participants at foot parties and sold the rest. Like all our videos, I never really marketed (or promoted) this. One of the recipients of the video has since asked permission to make a larger, more lavish version of it (with Stacy in it, and I as director, etc.); and has proven to be somebody with the resources to do this. Once this is resolved, we'll either sell (and promote) the newer version or begin (passively) reproducing and selling the original. Because there is a very generous deposit of "earnest money" in escrow, I'm taking the guy (and his proposal) seriously.

I promise to email you as soon as this is resolved, either way. In the mean time, I may have some five or ten-minute video clips laying around, which I can press to DVD or upload to a clip store, if you are interested in that.

[ October 17, 2008, 01:26 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben the dvd of the clips would be great you can email me here and talk about it. Thank you very much.
Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, what a hottie!!! And those feet are absolutely sexy. Your best work yet Ben. You are truly the best in the biz.
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ben shes a keeper. she is beautiful with very attractive feet. yummy. [Thumbs Up] [Drool]
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by haydenpanettierefeetslave:
Wow, what a hottie!!! And those feet are absolutely sexy. Your best work yet Ben. You are truly the best in the biz.

Thank you for the great words, I will pass your compliments on to Stacy! I know she will be happy to hear them because she's a little self-conscious when comparing herself to some of the other girls.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by toelicker91:
Ben the dvd of the clips would be great you can email me here and talk about it. Thank you very much.

Somehow I posted my first reply to you with the first paragraph missing. I'm reposting it here, so you don't have to scroll back for the whole story (cut and pasting it below):

Awhile back, we made a 25-minute "action" video with Stacy Papadooski, called "The Interrogator". Stacy was a special agent who helped extract confessions from bad guys; she did this by using her hypnotic eyes and putting her feet in their face. Something in her DNA coding made it so the smell of her feet automatically made people confess (like a pheremone truth serum).

We made twenty copies of this mini drama; gave ten of them away to participants at foot parties and sold the rest. Like all our videos, I never really marketed (or promoted) this. One of the recipients of the video has since asked permission to make a larger, more lavish version of it (with Stacy in it, and I as director, etc.); and has proven to be somebody with the resources to do this. Once this is resolved, we'll either sell (and promote) the newer version or begin (passively) reproducing and selling the original. Because there is a very generous deposit of "earnest money" in escrow, I'm taking the guy (and his proposal) seriously.

I promise to email you as soon as this is resolved, either way. In the mean time, I may have some five or ten-minute video clips laying around, which I can press to DVD or upload to a clip store, if you are interested in that.

==========================================

I'll start digging around for some of the archival clips when time allows. Thank you for your interest.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben this little Series you've got Stacy into sounds AMAZING! With all the CSI stuff on TV these days you should pitch this baby to NBC and take it mainstream. Even those who are closed minded to the whole foot fetish scene would have to be intreigued enough by her sheer beauty and the neat little concept and before people know it she'll have everyone who happened to watch an episode converted at the very least into foot connaisseurs if not complete foot lovers.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:
Ben this little Series you've got Stacy into sounds AMAZING! With all the CSI stuff on TV these days you should pitch this baby to NBC and take it mainstream. Even those who are closed minded to the whole foot fetish scene would have to be intreigued enough by her sheer beauty and the neat little concept and before people know it she'll have everyone who happened to watch an episode converted at the very least into foot connaisseurs if not complete foot lovers.

If this comes to fruition, I'm very curious to see the results of a large-scale version. We've made about five or ten of these little mini-dramas, each with a different concept or plot; a few martial arts movies and secret (foot) agent movies, travelogues, etc.

These are clever, campy little low-budget mini movies and I'm not sure how one would translate to a polished production. Up until now I've had little motivation to get off my lazy rear and make something of them, so those we did sell were through word of mouth. I give Malory a few to take to her "Meet The Footgirls" coffee things so people who attend those can buy one if they like, but that's the extent of our "distribution chain".

You'r right - find the right girl, make it a gorgeous female with beautiful feet and even non foot-people will talk about it (and watch it).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links