Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » The Malory dvd.My 2 cents. (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: The Malory dvd.My 2 cents.
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
An amazing thread. Malory is beautiful, and has gorgeous feet. Thank you for posting these wonderful pictures!

Mitch

Hello MitchC - I'll pass your comments on to Malory, and you can always send emails to her through the GWF mail system.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Wow Malory is just so incredible. She is a true beauty and her feet are awesome. I love you Malory

Hello Cain I love you too. Here's a short snippet of video, it's an outtake. I was wearing Ben's shirt & tie and he got me laughing so we had to stop.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=58LeOY_1Cx4

We did finish the video later that day and it turned out pretty good. Lots of fun.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metaldaze
All Pro Poster
Member # 8232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for metaldaze   Email metaldaze   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah...the second video! I'm still waiting on that one.I missed it.Did you guys ever finish it.I think you know how I feel about the first one.Malory is such a goddess! Her feet and her beauty just make me shake!Glad to see your back and about dear.I've been jonesin' for more pics.When are we gonna see some?Your still# 1 and I STILL long to lie face down in your feet for a nap Malory! [Big Grin] Hope your fine and good.Thanks again Malory and Ben! [Thumbs Up]
Oh I know about the ticklish toe thing Malory...That's one of those "gotta do it before I die things" hehehehehehe Take care! [Joint]

--------------------
The World is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams It's Heaven and Hell

Posts: 560 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't think it was possible for her to get any more awesome.

After seeing the vid and hearing how cute her voice I see I was wrong.

Really nice vids.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by metaldaze:
Yeah...the second video! I'm still waiting on that one.I missed it.Did you guys ever finish it.I think you know how I feel about the first one.Malory is such a goddess! Her feet and her beauty just make me shake!Glad to see your back and about dear.I've been jonesin' for more pics.When are we gonna see some?Your still# 1 and I STILL long to lie face down in your feet for a nap Malory! [Big Grin] Hope your fine and good.Thanks again Malory and Ben! [Thumbs Up]
Oh I know about the ticklish toe thing Malory...That's one of those "gotta do it before I die things" hehehehehehe Take care! [Joint]

Hi metaldaze!! We do have a few more made, Ben just hasn't printed them up yet. I'll make sure you get the 1st one of all and I've got a signed one I want to send you just give me the address & I'll make sure it gets sent out soon.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by Adam X:
I didn't think it was possible for her to get any more awesome.

After seeing the vid and hearing how cute her voice I see I was wrong.

Really nice vids.

Hi Adam X! We have some outtakes Ben might upload & make public. Fun & funny stuff.

~Malory

Desired
Board Regular
Member # 9530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desired   Email Desired   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey hey, wow malory ur amazing like WOW. where can i get a preview of ur dvd? What is ur nationality?
Posts: 14 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
how i missed this thread is beyond me!! Malory.. you're smoking!!!! just hot!!!

i couldn't see the earlier vids.. but the outake.. great to see you in action.. very suave as I expected.

those pics of your are really great! you look like you're having fun.. and that is more than a lot of other models can say!

keep on staying sexy hot!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by Desired:
hey hey, wow malory ur amazing like WOW. where can i get a preview of ur dvd? What is ur nationality?

Thanks Desired. There isn't a preview available I don't think I'll have to ask Ben about that sometime. Here are a few video capture pictures from Ben's photobucket. This is from a video we made called "The Missing Shirt & Tie"

-

-

We also made a video with a little plot where I get a new job at a Tiki Bar.

-

-

Then there's a little music video he made but I don't know where that is anymore.

~Malory

sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
MALOTRY I LOVE YOUR DELICIOUS SOLES&TOES!...AND BEAUTY FACE...SEXXXYYY...THANKS , GREAT PICS
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I see the content of the DVD has changed a bit. I got this when it 1st came out & recently got one at a "meet the footgirls" thing. Noticed there's 2 versions of the video on 1 disc this time. It's fuggin great, why are you guys not actively selling this thing??? Anyway, updated version's fantastic and I'm glad to see you're still in the forums Malory.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've been combing through the thread trying to find all the video clip links. They all seem to be disconnected or invalid. Do you have new links to the video clips mentioned in this thread? Thanks if you do (please!!!).
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is this DVD still available? man i sure hope so
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Malory has some of the most perfect feet out there it is a pleasure to view them and to be
astounded by their beauty! Thank You for sharing the pics!!!

Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Its good to see this thread again. I love looking at past and present pics of Malory and her beauty has not diminished over the last four years or so. She is so beautiful.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links