Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » The Malory dvd.My 2 cents. (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: The Malory dvd.My 2 cents.
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now this is a Goddess... Beauty from head to toe and from inside - out! I enjoy looking at the personality that peeks out of your photos and the fact that you remain the "girl next door" just makes your pictures more appealing.

You are a great foot model with a down to earth persona.....

Thanks for posting and sharing yourself with us.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by oooo00oooo:
Is this DVD still available? man i sure hope so

-

They are available. If you are interested in getting one for your collection, just contact me through here or send me an email for details. We've never aggressively promoted these, but those who discovered the DVD always sent us outstanding feedback.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by pacfootluver:
I've been combing through the thread trying to find all the video clip links. They all seem to be disconnected or invalid. Do you have new links to the video clips mentioned in this thread? Thanks if you do (please!!!).

Some of the video clips are no longer stored there, and to tell the truth, I'd forgotten they were linked to a thread / post. I may try to round them up, re-upload and post them again. If I recall correctly, these were very brief clips, mostly ranging from ten to thirty seconds.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
quote:
Originally posted by pacfootluver:
I've been combing through the thread trying to find all the video clip links. They all seem to be disconnected or invalid. Do you have new links to the video clips mentioned in this thread? Thanks if you do (please!!!).

Some of the video clips are no longer stored there, and to tell the truth, I'd forgotten they were linked to a thread / post. I may try to round them up, re-upload and post them again. If I recall correctly, these were very brief clips, mostly ranging from ten to thirty seconds.
That'd be great, thanks for considering that. Do you still have the video where Malory's a secret foot agent who goes to hong kong to try & bring down Mr Big with her "karate feet"?
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
Now this is a Goddess... Beauty from head to toe and from inside - out! I enjoy looking at the personality that peeks out of your photos and the fact that you remain the "girl next door" just makes your pictures more appealing.

You are a great foot model with a down to earth persona.....

Thanks for posting and sharing yourself with us.

Thanks for such a nice compliment!! Especially from a fellow footgirl. It means a lot & I wish I could log in the forums more than once or twice a week. Have a "perfect" week.
Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben/Malory...I am VERY interested in this DVD...I will send you a pm to talk about it
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Ben/Malory...I am VERY interested in this DVD...I will send you a pm to talk about it

-

Go ahead and send a message to Malory or myself for details, anytime. Although Malory and I spend much time under the same roof (and this varies from week to week), she usually gets online but once or twice a week. You can use email as well.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Another thing is if you go to our "meet the footgirls" coffees you can get one there. We usually bring a few if anybody wants one. We were having these once a week for a month or so, looks like more than once or twice a month now if we continue them.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links