Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » A Day In The Life Of Feet (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: A Day In The Life Of Feet
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Liv:
Ya Ben listen to these guys they're SMART. And I was in the car with you for like 3 HOURS! If you think about it I was the most important part of the story cause I was the last footgirl of the day & there for a lot longer than any of the rest of them. So why no pics of me then Ben??

Alright Liv -

Here's one of you in the hotel .. and I've fashioned and donned a "Liv" avatar, also from the hotel. Hope this straightens things out for you.

-

Yes, you are an important part of any day "in the life of feet" - which, of course, I'm sure you will remind me when necessary.

[ May 13, 2006, 05:04 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
Hello rhbdz17 and Footman9 -

Thanks a lot guys. Believe me, Liv doesn't need any encouragement or prodding and I rather wish you hadn't gotten her started.

Ooops [Smile] ... Good shot of Liv [Thumbs Up] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by rhbdz17:
I hate to say it, but Ben now has too many hot footgirl friends and is having trouble managing them correctly. Poor Liv and Kristin aren't getting the attention that they deserve.

I think it's time for Ben to hire an assistant or two.

Hello rbhdz17 -

Yes, these poor footgirls (or "pore" footgirls, as Summer would say) .. if you are looking to apply for a position of assistant, here are a few of the core requreiments for the job:

1. TIME ... lots of it and the hours can begin as early as 4:30 am, end as late as 2:30 am

2. Thick skin

3. Sense of humor

4. A degree in counseling

5. Experience in babysitting

6. Money for gas - and flexibility to pick up and drive footgirls all over creation in both cities (Seattle and Portland).

7. An automobile that gets good mileage; for the numerous drives between Seattle and Portland.

8. A large van or wagon - for schlepping footgirls here and there within the city itself (and for events).

9. Detailed knowledge of area airports and flight schedules, both cities .. for picking up and dropping off Miss Kirsten when she comes and goes (which is a LOT).

10. An appetite and liking for Arby's and Denny's because you will be dragging Summer out there at least twice a week.

11. Detailed knowledge of the clubs in Pioneer Square because you'll be down there bailing out Alyssa, Niki or Lindsay when they are drunk, crying and in trouble (at 1:00 am no less!).

12. Knowledge of care and use of digital cameras. Keep one in your briefcase and one in your glove box at all times.

13. Tact and Civility .. able to make a great, lasting impression with the occaisional boyfriend or husband (yes, husband, I've had to deal with a few along the way).

14. Rust bucket pick up truck. You have to have one but you don't need to drive it much. Carry minimum liability on this because you will only need it at 2:00 in the morning when a footgirl's been fighting with her boyfriend and either gets kicked out or decides to leave and move in with her sister. Use this truck for such occaisions so you and a friend can pack all her possessions into it and haul off to her sister's place.

15. Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Aleve and Excedrin Migraine. Carry a "buffet" of these in your briefcase and in your glove box.

In addition to having a choice of these available, take TWO of EACH out of each bottle and put them together in a separate bottle .. for extra stressful headache situations. I call this my "Footgirl Salad" and you take the entire shebang with a diet coke or coke zero .. this will generally get you through those times when just a regular dosage of any of the above won't do .. and you WILL have these moments.

16. Detailed knowledge of coffee shops! This is important, if you ever come across a one-in-a-million meeting with a scorching girl you will need to know where to fletch and do so quickly, in order to secure a conversation.

17. Detailed knowledge of parks and side streets. For those times when you are successful in convincing a scorching girl to fletch out for foot photos .. nothing threatens this mood greater than a lengthy delay. Know where to go, get there fast and strike while the iron is hot.

18. Witty Reparte' ... use this to develop a quick bond with a prospective footgirl. If you are like me and have no wits or brains, just pray and rely on as much sheer luck as you may find - then use it well.

19. Pepto Bismal. Buy this in huge, quart or half-gallon jugs. Use it as a drink, in fact!

20. Contact Management and CRM Software. This is critical. Use this to record and keep track of phone numbers, cell numbers, addresses, names and dates .. most importantly, REMINDERS! If you ever forget a Footgirl's birthday, you are TOAST!!!!!

21. Grecian Formula for Men. Each individual footgirl - no matter how dear or sweet she may be, will be giving you at least two new grey hairs per week. Multiply this by about fifty footgirls and you get the picture. You'll need to have about a gallon jug of this to start. Make sure to grab a Costco or Sam's Club membership so you can buy it bulk thereafter. **ARE YOU READING THIS LIV?**

22. Give up your Social Life. Take this job and you won't have much time left for one.

23. A Sense of Value ... if you have one of these, forget the whole thing!

============================

OK, these are a few of the core requirements for the job. If, after reading all of this, it still sounds interesting - then a bright future is waiting for you at Girlswithfeet.

[ May 14, 2006, 04:24 AM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Boyfriends and husbands, eh? Wow! Damn, Ben. My hats off to you because that can be tricky and you got to be sure of what/how you say or present your deal to these guys. You have a tough job, but the benefits are incredible looking and to look at [Wink] . Hang in there, Big Ben. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
Boyfriends and husbands, eh? Wow! Damn, Ben. My hats off to you because that can be tricky and you got to be sure of what/how you say or present your deal to these guys. You have a tough job, but the benefits are incredible looking and to look at [Wink] . Hang in there, Big Ben. [Thumbs Up]

Hello Footman9 -

These situations can be tricky, indeed. Most of these girls are able to handle that part of it. They present a STRONG and vehement case and are generally willing to stand up to these guys, refuse to back down.

Once in awhile a boyfriend or husband will give a footgirl an ultimatum .. "Either stop that sh*t or I'm gone". This happened to Trinity a year ago and THANKFULLY she told him to where to pack it. Thankfully because I LOVE Trinity's FEET!

Other times a footgirl will come to me and say "Ben, I really love this guy, he's great but he wants me to stop the feet activities". That's how we lost Jessica a few years ago, one of my all-time favorite footgirls.

The goal, of course, is to make a sterling impression on these guys and to present myself (and Girlswithfeet) in a way that is non-threatening to them (and their relationships).

[ May 15, 2006, 02:14 AM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

quote:
The goal, of course, is to make a sterling impression on these guys and to present myself (and Girlswithfeet) in a way that is non-threatening to them (and their relationships).

I hear ya, Ben. This is where you make your money (so to speak) with these guys. Most guys want to put their stamp on their new relationship and don't want any interference. If you present the deal in a fashion that is non-threatening to their relationship (like you said), all should go well. Barring any wildcards (crazy guys) out there you, you do a superb job making it work. Again, you handle all the psychology and sociology involve in stride and do this all for passion of pretty feet. This is simply incredible and I truly appreciate the finish products or fruits of your labor. [Cheers] Go Ben!! [Big Grin]

[ May 14, 2006, 10:32 PM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------

rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
quote:
Originally posted by rhbdz17:
I hate to say it, but Ben now has too many hot footgirl friends and is having trouble managing them correctly. Poor Liv and Kristin aren't getting the attention that they deserve.

I think it's time for Ben to hire an assistant or two.

Hello rbhdz17 -

Yes, these poor footgirls (or "pore" footgirls, as Summer would say) .. if you are looking to apply for a position of assistant, here are a few of the core requreiments for the job:

Ben, let's see. Here is my application:

1. TIME ... lots of it and the hours can begin as early as 4:30 am, end as late as 2:30 am

- I guess I can cut down on playing on-line poker. I'm usually up during those hours anyway.

2. Thick skin

- not my best trait

3. Sense of humor

- definitely

4. A degree in counseling

- not my major, but I do well when it comes to counseling

5. Experience in babysitting

- does a puppy count?

6. Money for gas - and flexibility to pick up and drive footgirls all over creation in both cities (Seattle and Portland).

- got money and somewhat flexible schedule

7. An automobile that gets good mileage; for the numerous drives between Seattle and Portland.

- uh oh, my G35 only gets about 17 mpg

8. A large van or wagon - for schlepping footgirls here and there within the city itself (and for events).

- no, but small price to pay

9. Detailed knowledge of area airports and flight schedules, both cities .. for picking up and dropping off Miss Kirsten when she comes and goes (which is a LOT).

- thank God for mapquest

10. An appetite and liking for Arby's and Denny's because you will be dragging Summer out there at least twice a week.

- I don't do fast food, but I'm willing to hit the drive through for these girls

11. Detailed knowledge of the clubs in Pioneer Square because you'll be down there bailing out Alyssa, Niki or Lindsay when they are drunk, crying and in trouble (at 1:00 am no less!).

- willing to learn

12. Knowledge of care and use of digital cameras. Keep one in your briefcase and one in your glove box at all times.

- i have one

13. Tact and Civility .. able to make a great, lasting impression with the occaisional boyfriend or husband (yes, husband, I've had to deal with a few along the way).

- check

14. Rust bucket pick up truck. You have to have one but you don't need to drive it much. Carry minimum liability on this because you will only need it at 2:00 in the morning when a footgirl's been fighting with her boyfriend and either gets kicked out or decides to leave and move in with her sister. Use this truck for such occaisions so you and a friend can pack all her possessions into it and haul off to her sister's place.

- nope, but I have decent trunk space if that counts

15. Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Aleve and Excedrin Migraine. Carry a "buffet" of these in your briefcase and in your glove box.

- can start carrying

In addition to having a choice of these available, take TWO of EACH out of each bottle and put them together in a separate bottle .. for extra stressful headache situations. I call this my "Footgirl Salad" and you take the entire shebang with a diet coke or coke zero .. this will generally get you through those times when just a regular dosage of any of the above won't do .. and you WILL have these moments.

- no problem

16. Detailed knowledge of coffee shops! This is important, if you ever come across a one-in-a-million meeting with a scorching girl you will need to know where to fletch and do so quickly, in order to secure a conversation.

- I don't do coffee, but I'm willing to make some sacrifices

17. Detailed knowledge of parks and side streets. For those times when you are successful in convincing a scorching girl to fletch out for foot photos .. nothing threatens this mood greater than a lengthy delay. Know where to go, get there fast and strike while the iron is hot.

- mapquest again

18. Witty Reparte' ... use this to develop a quick bond with a prospective footgirl. If you are like me and have no wits or brains, just pray and rely on as much sheer luck as you may find - then use it well.

- no problem

19. Pepto Bismal. Buy this in huge, quart or half-gallon jugs. Use it as a drink, in fact!

- I have a strong stomach

20. Contact Management and CRM Software. This is critical. Use this to record and keep track of phone numbers, cell numbers, addresses, names and dates .. most importantly, REMINDERS! If you ever forget a Footgirl's birthday, you are TOAST!!!!!

- I have a great memory; I've never had to take notes, even in school

21. Grecian Formula for Men. Each individual footgirl - no matter how dear or sweet she may be, will be giving you at least two new grey hairs per week. Multiply this by about fifty footgirls and you get the picture. You'll need to have about a gallon jug of this to start. Make sure to grab a Costco or Sam's Club membership so you can buy it bulk thereafter. **ARE YOU READING THIS LIV?**

- chicks dig a distinguished look

22. Give up your Social Life. Take this job and you won't have much time left for one.

- small price to pay

23. A Sense of Value ... if you have one of these, forget the whole thing!

- none whatsoever. When do I start?

============================

OK, these are a few of the core requirements for the job. If, after reading all of this, it still sounds interesting - then a bright future is waiting for you at Girlswithfeet.

Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello rhbdz17 -

You just got the job. I'll see you when you get out here and I will be delegating a LOT of routine tasks, sending them your way. Welcome aboard.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben,

Sweet. I'll put my house up for sale tomorrow. Goodbye Texas.

Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A beautiful reason to blow off work I say.

Actually several.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Adam X -

A great reason to blow off work ... but at some point, this actually BECOMES work. Sometimes I struggle to find middle ground because when left to my own devices and decisions, I go overboard with this foot world.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is one of those threads you hope never stops! lol. Some amazing pics here.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Blonde, brunette, purple, it just doesn't matter. Kristin is just gorgeous.
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Legend,

You crack me up !!!!!

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by rockbass2:
Ah Ben if only we all had the same "problems" as you :sigh: lol

But I'd agree Leah seems like a super cool girl. Know when you might be making a DVD with her Ben? Rock on brotha!

Hello Rockbass2 -

We just MADE one! We've got some great video footage (get it, footage?) of Leah and it's a mini-movie with a plot, beautiful girls, a hero and feet.

In this movie, I play the role of Liberace Jones, Miracle Mechanic and something of a genius humanitarian. Leah portrays a luscious, beautiful little distressed motorist .. with Feet.

I can't really say much more about the movie, it's just coming out of post-production tonight and not to be released for another few days.

This Featurette is rated "F" ... if you have a sense of value (or any sense at ALL), stay away. For everybody else, I hope you will all rush out in a buying frenzy and score several of these apiece (they make wonderful gifts).

-

-

-

I will say without reservation that I love this little doll. I am pleased as punch to have met her and thankful to have brought her onboard as a new member of our little foot family here.

[ May 18, 2006, 01:10 AM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links