Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » A Day In The Life Of Feet (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: A Day In The Life Of Feet
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
MALORY.... YOUR BODY, FACE, FEET AND YOUR NICE WORDS... GREAT!!THANKS
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soles_n_toes
Board Regular
Member # 31541

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles_n_toes   Email soles_n_toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
all of these ladies are so beautiful and their feet are to die for
Posts: 37 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sorta got close to my growing up dream.. but.. doubt i'll get there.. however.. Malory's return made up for the lack of getting the dream done.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
quote:
Originally posted by rhbdz17:
I hate to say it, but Ben now has too many hot footgirl friends and is having trouble managing them correctly. Poor Liv and Kristin aren't getting the attention that they deserve.

I think it's time for Ben to hire an assistant or two.

Hello rbhdz17 -

Yes, these poor footgirls (or "pore" footgirls, as Summer would say) .. if you are looking to apply for a position of assistant, here are a few of the core requreiments for the job:

1. TIME ... lots of it and the hours can begin as early as 4:30 am, end as late as 2:30 am

2. Thick skin

3. Sense of humor

4. A degree in counseling

5. Experience in babysitting

6. Money for gas - and flexibility to pick up and drive footgirls all over creation in both cities (Seattle and Portland).

7. An automobile that gets good mileage; for the numerous drives between Seattle and Portland.

8. A large van or wagon - for schlepping footgirls here and there within the city itself (and for events).

9. Detailed knowledge of area airports and flight schedules, both cities .. for picking up and dropping off Miss Kirsten when she comes and goes (which is a LOT).

10. An appetite and liking for Arby's and Denny's because you will be dragging Summer out there at least twice a week.

11. Detailed knowledge of the clubs in Pioneer Square because you'll be down there bailing out Alyssa, Niki or Lindsay when they are drunk, crying and in trouble (at 1:00 am no less!).

12. Knowledge of care and use of digital cameras. Keep one in your briefcase and one in your glove box at all times.

13. Tact and Civility .. able to make a great, lasting impression with the occaisional boyfriend or husband (yes, husband, I've had to deal with a few along the way).

14. Rust bucket pick up truck. You have to have one but you don't need to drive it much. Carry minimum liability on this because you will only need it at 2:00 in the morning when a footgirl's been fighting with her boyfriend and either gets kicked out or decides to leave and move in with her sister. Use this truck for such occaisions so you and a friend can pack all her possessions into it and haul off to her sister's place.

15. Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Aleve and Excedrin Migraine. Carry a "buffet" of these in your briefcase and in your glove box.

In addition to having a choice of these available, take TWO of EACH out of each bottle and put them together in a separate bottle .. for extra stressful headache situations. I call this my "Footgirl Salad" and you take the entire shebang with a diet coke or coke zero .. this will generally get you through those times when just a regular dosage of any of the above won't do .. and you WILL have these moments.

16. Detailed knowledge of coffee shops! This is important, if you ever come across a one-in-a-million meeting with a scorching girl you will need to know where to fletch and do so quickly, in order to secure a conversation.

17. Detailed knowledge of parks and side streets. For those times when you are successful in convincing a scorching girl to fletch out for foot photos .. nothing threatens this mood greater than a lengthy delay. Know where to go, get there fast and strike while the iron is hot.

18. Witty Reparte' ... use this to develop a quick bond with a prospective footgirl. If you are like me and have no wits or brains, just pray and rely on as much sheer luck as you may find - then use it well.

19. Pepto Bismal. Buy this in huge, quart or half-gallon jugs. Use it as a drink, in fact!

20. Contact Management and CRM Software. This is critical. Use this to record and keep track of phone numbers, cell numbers, addresses, names and dates .. most importantly, REMINDERS! If you ever forget a Footgirl's birthday, you are TOAST!!!!!

21. Grecian Formula for Men. Each individual footgirl - no matter how dear or sweet she may be, will be giving you at least two new grey hairs per week. Multiply this by about fifty footgirls and you get the picture. You'll need to have about a gallon jug of this to start. Make sure to grab a Costco or Sam's Club membership so you can buy it bulk thereafter. **ARE YOU READING THIS LIV?**

22. Give up your Social Life. Take this job and you won't have much time left for one.

23. A Sense of Value ... if you have one of these, forget the whole thing!

============================

OK, these are a few of the core requirements for the job. If, after reading all of this, it still sounds interesting - then a bright future is waiting for you at Girlswithfeet.

Note to RPM, you mentioned learning something from Ben in the past, maybe this was it? Somehow I missed this the 1st time & just found it now through your reposting of the thread. It's hiarlious! From the standpoint of a footgirl it's SO true. Ben never had a social life of his own, we were it. And this is why LOL..
Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yeah..... i did learn! part of the reason why I didn't push full tilt to have my own paid site. I knew my schedule wouldn't be able to handle it. I was doing too many other things.. and I wasn't yet a good photog either. now that i'm good, i sitll don't have the time. lol!

however.. I look forward to posting the pics I took recently where I learned and applied what i've gleaned from Ben!!!!

A pose or two or three you'll recall Malory.. you inspired them in your modelling!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links