Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » football pool

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: football pool
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does anyone here like football?

If you do, sign up for my football pool.
will have a lot of fun making picks on our favorite teams, and competing with each other.

and you have a chance to win a free month membership to some sexy girls.
It's fun to play anyway.

It's all free, you can trust a face like this-- [sad]

Go check it out please
football pool

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoostLogic
Board Regular
Member # 2212

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoostLogic   Email BoostLogic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey there, I joined up in the pool. Football pools rock! When will we be able to make our first picks?
Posts: 11 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by BoostLogic:
Hey there, I joined up in the pool. Football pools rock! When will we be able to make our first picks?

Hey BoostLogic, Thanks for signing up.
The games start in 21 days, 1 hour, 10 minutes, not that I'm excited about it and counting [Laugh]
You will be able to make picks about a week before, I will remind you and all players.

Just a hint I always wait about a day before in case of injuries, but if your confident,anytime after monday nights game.

And if you have any questions you can email me.
2spy@itsjustsexy.com

Thank again, It going to be a blast-- [Cheers]

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoostLogic
Board Regular
Member # 2212

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoostLogic   Email BoostLogic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I'm pretty confident on my football pick skills, I think I will wait until after Monday Night's Game...lol [Laugh] .

In terms of signing up, not a problem. In fact, thank you for taking the time out to create the pool. I can't wait until this season starts. There are some pretty good games going on that first week too. I am particularly looking forward to the Patriots and Colts game. Two powerhouses going at it there. I think that will be the game of the week. Hopefully it won't be a one sided flop.

Posts: 11 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I better think of naughty football outfit for the winner......I am one of the prizes....... [Wink]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
I better think of naughty football outfit for the winner......I am one of the prizes....... [Wink]

Oh Sasha, and what a prize you are-- [Drool]
Do you think we could get a sneek peek of that naughty football outfit you think of?--
[Smile]

2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

I am particularly looking forward to the Patriots and Colts game. Two powerhouses going at it there. I think that will be the game of the week. Hopefully it won't be a one sided flop.

That will be a great game-- [Thumbs Up]
will probably be the factor of first weeks winner- [Cheers]

BoostLogic
Board Regular
Member # 2212

Judging on the rosters staying relatively unscathed, who will you end up picking in that game. That for sure is the game of the week. I only wish it were a little later in the season though, when both teams are playing in their prime. In the 1sy week, both teams will probably be trying to work out any kinks in their offense/defense/special teams.

Sasha, you would be an awesome prize. [Wink]

2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Last year the first 2 to 3 weeks were off the wall wins from underdogs if you remember.It was a hell of a start.
It may start off again like that.

My early picks for the big one are colts and panthers for the SB. But that can change--

Colts are playing in New England, They have to prove they can do it.

Its gonna be interesting.

2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

update
Tuesday the 7th you can start making picks.
remember games begin thursday the 9th.

if some of you here want to play, please do. take a look here

Football Pool

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links