Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Barefoot bluejean lovers ... here we go

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Barefoot bluejean lovers ... here we go
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These are some awesome little pics of guess?
[Smile] Barefeet and blue jeans. OutBack69 I hope you enjoy as much as I do.

http://www.18sextime.com/nn/gallery2665/indexbib.htm

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice!

Something about a pair of cute feet & toes peeking out from blue denim that just gets my attention....

Thank you Lord! [Thumbs Up] [Hump] [Thumbs Up]

Out.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey OutBack69 Hate to over step my bounds or anything but your avatar is incredible think you might share it. Promise not to use it for mine or anything. I would love that full size. I will get a new keyboard ready if you say yes [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL,

No worries brother Lord....

You can actually find the full size pic set in Wu's Contribution section....

Here's the link: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/monlin.html

It's a pic of Monique and her twin sister Lindsey, two of the sweetest women to ever grace the web pages of Wu's...

All I ask is if you use a pic just drop Monique a line at Moniquessexysoles.com and thank her!

Tell her Outback sent ya! [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This pics were great! The lady was very beautiful all over.

Thanks for the link.

Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What an angel! [Wink] [kiss] [Smile]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Thanks for the link OutBack69 those are awesome!
If I dont hurt my arm looking at them I will send her an email very shortly. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links