Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Free-Feet.Com

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Free-Feet.Com
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just wanted to pass along my recommendation that you all check out Free-Feet.Com. The webmaster is a personal friend of mine and the site is a wonderful hodgepodge of promotional galleries from a large assortment of excellent foot fetish websites. It's updated frequently and it'll take you a while to sift through it all, so bring some snacks & a box of tissues. I give it two thumbs up!

[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I tried to check it out CJ but the page wont load?
I dont run a router I use a switch. So unless its my firewall I have no Idea? Maybe the site is down right now? Ill try again later.

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2070

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theman   Email theman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lord, the page is working fine for me.

Yes it does look like it will take a while to sift through, but worth it i'm sure

--------------------
A Shiny Golden God

Posts: 1952 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gs3647
All Pro Poster
Member # 2418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gs3647   Email gs3647   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It takes a while to get the page completely loaded, but wait it out. It's worth it [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Elz is my favorite model, but it's a close race! Sasha, Candi, and Nikki come very close!

Posts: 652 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Haydevil
Board Regular
Member # 2607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Haydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Haydevil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks for the plug Calico Its greatly appreaciated. yeah my free hosts were stealing traffic from me and all sorts of crap so im currently trying to resolve that issue. I have been grabbing hosted galleries from Non foot sites as well , that happen to have some foot content. I figured you hardcore footers like to get foot content wherever you can. im always open to ideas so email me anytime at webmaster@free-feet.com
Posts: 8 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey bro, great to see you out here with us. The plug was my pleasure, glad to do it. Yeah, I had a little bit of trouble connecting for half a day or so a few days back, but the problem was resolved before too long and it's been fine since. Thanks again for going to the trouble to maintain the site. It's one thing to have great variety out there in sites like yours, but it's another thing to have all of that plus have it being run by somebody personable that I can consider a friend. Much obliged!

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW! Very nice pictures [Thumbs Up] [Smile]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fanatic66
Elite Trooper
Member # 991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fanatic66   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good stuff. Thanks for the link Calico! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Haydevil
Board Regular
Member # 2607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Haydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Haydevil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
im working on another webiste as well its main stream stuff not foot fetish its www.undergroundx.net youre all welcome to check that out too .. the galleries will stack up pretty fast so hopefully there will end up being a good mix of clips and pics .
Posts: 8 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links