Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Japanese FF site - check out video clips +++ (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Japanese FF site - check out video clips +++
sushiman
Major Player
Member # 2899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sushiman   Email sushiman       Edit/Delete Post 
japfeet

Click on the " new release " 11/20 pic for some " interesting " video ... Enjoy !

--------------------
Pedilingo Ergo Sum ( I lick feet therefore I exist )

Posts: 190 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toyfiend
Elite Trooper
Member # 1767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toyfiend   Author's Homepage   Email toyfiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this site is a must click. good post.
Posts: 434 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sushiman
Major Player
Member # 2899

Glad you liked it man ! Awesome , huh ? That babe smelling inside the other chick's boot really knocked me out !

--------------------

Posts: 190 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lick
Loyal Member
Member # 2412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lick   Email Lick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for that Sushiman, the site was breathtaking!

Naturally I couldn't read what is said but the pics really were up my steet; sniffing, licking, bootworship, group domination everything.

Are Japanese girls really into that sort of thing? I always fancied Orientals but thought Japs were reserved and not likely to want to dominate you. Sure would like to meet one, any in London?

Posts: 89 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sushiman
Major Player
Member # 2899

Did you view the videos ? Just click on the pic below where it says NEW RELEASE . Hot !

Like anywhere else in the world a certain percentage of girls/women are into domination , and in recent years , with women making slow but inexorable strides towards more equality , more and more women are into dominating men . And it seems that more and more men fantasize about being dominated !

Check out a Mistress Amrita ( see her home page ) . She is in Europe a good part of the year , and is definitely in London a couple of times . I had the privilege of serving her last year and it was a mindblowing experience . She is the real deal . Check out her website . I guarantee you wouldn't regret a session with her .

--------------------

sushiman
Major Player
Member # 2899

Surprised I haven't gotten more feedback on the videos . Hey guys - whassup ? All you have to do is click on the pic below where it says - in English - new release . Hot stuff !

--------------------

Drezdin
Major Player
Member # 3125

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drezdin   Email Drezdin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Props to Sushiman, you OWN. Asian feet are hot, thanks for the awsome find. Tell me, are the Japanese girls more into the whole foot fetish scene than the girls are here in the states? How about other parts of Asia?

Oh, and I downloaded all of the viedos. You were right, they're quite good. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
And then, something happened. I let go. Lost in oblivion. Dark and silent and complete. I found freedom. Losing all hope was freedom.

Posts: 138 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sushiman
Major Player
Member # 2899

" Tell me, are the Japanese girls more into the whole foot fetish scene than the girls are here in the states? "

I daresay the predilection for female feet is more accepted by women here . Japanese tend to be a bit on the eccentric side anyway , if you get my drift , and as a result some forms of behavior that would be considered odd in the west are not considered so here . I have openly discussed foot fetishism with a number of female friends and acquaintances and nobody went " ewwwww! " , which might be a typical response one would get in the USA . Who knows how many are into it ? I do know that the vast majority of women and girls take great care of their feet , and most have pedicures and painted toenails . I've also recently discovered that young women ( some HS girls too ) are selling their used socks , shoes and panty hose on auction , which means they know there are a lot of guys out there is Sushiland like us here on Wu's site .

" How about other parts of Asia? "

From what I hear , Chinese and Korean women are similar in their thinking to the Japanese with regards to FF . Not sure about anyplace else in Asia .

--------------------

Drezdin
Major Player
Member # 3125

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drezdin   Email Drezdin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, I really want to plan a trip to Asia now. I've only been once, but was too young to really do anything regarding feet. Anyways, you seem to know a lot about Asian feet, I was wodnering if you knew amymore sites like this one. If you do, I'd love to seem 'em. [Big Grin]

--------------------
And then, something happened. I let go. Lost in oblivion. Dark and silent and complete. I found freedom. Losing all hope was freedom.

Posts: 138 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tightyboy1124
Board Regular
Member # 1732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tightyboy1124         Edit/Delete Post 
i'm having a little trouble downloading the videos. can someone PLEASE help

--------------------
a stinky female foot is a sexy foot

Posts: 19 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That thread was originally posted back in November, so those videos which were new back then probably aren't even there anymore since that page always lists the latest updates.

[Hop]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tightyboy1124
Board Regular
Member # 1732

but i checked it out and they were still there, and they even posted a way to download them again, but it's ALL in Japanese

--------------------

Posts: 19 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by tightyboy1124:
but i checked it out and they were still there

Yep, you're quite right. I just checked and sure enough they're still there. By clicking on the two thumbnail image pics underneath the blue Japanese text, I was able to download the movies.cgi files to my computer, and then when the downloads were finished I was able to play those files using Windows Media Player. I tested them just now and they work just fine, so good luck!

[Fingers Crossed]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tightyboy1124
Board Regular
Member # 1732

wait, what thumbnail images?

--------------------

Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Follow the main link, and when you get to that page, click the link that says "Next" at the top of the page four times, and if you scroll down on that page you'll find the entry for 2004/11/20 which is labeled "New release !! DVD & VHS !!" Underneath it you'll find two lines of Japanese text written in blue, and directly underneath those two lines you'll find two small pictures that were taken from the vid clips. The pictures are clickable links that will lead you to the downloads.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links