Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Cute girl

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cute girl
1LegMan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1LegMan   Email 1LegMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hard to say who is having more fun... click

--------------------
"My classmates would copulate with anything that moved, but I never saw any reason to limit myself."

Posts: 1194 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I may not know which of them is having more fun, but I do know this - I'm having a lot more fun now than I was before I saw those pics. LOL! Thanks for sharing those, 1LM.

[Jerkoff]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There is a lot of sucking going on there [Evil Grin] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
softandsexysoles
Major Player
Member # 878

Icon 1 posted      Profile for softandsexysoles   Email softandsexysoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If that were me I'd be having the fun. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Softandsexysoles@hotmail.com
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/3143

Posts: 209 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WyldeDime18
Loyal Member
Member # 3207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WyldeDime18   Email WyldeDime18   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
barefoot maniacs has got to be one of the best foot fetish sites out there...its awesome

--------------------
"If you aint got family, you aint got shit, its as simple as that"
Zakk Wylde

Posts: 68 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neo
Elite Trooper
Member # 1891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WyldeDime18, I just joined Barefootmaniacs and want my money back! They advertise downloadable clips but the entire site is crappy video STREAMS that you cant save. Pointless of you ask me.........

--------------------
Steve McQueens` got nothin` on me...........
www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.HostileHandjobs.com

Posts: 284 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleslurp
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleslurp   Author's Homepage   Email soleslurp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the pics 1Legman.I loved the ending of cumm on her soles [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1937 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links