Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » sites with PROPER free clips.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: sites with PROPER free clips.
davey
Board Regular
Member # 814

Icon 1 posted      Profile for davey         Edit/Delete Post 
ok...these sites that have 15 second clips are crap...everyone knows that.
now does anyone at all here know of any sites that have proper clips for free..like several minutes long..no short rubbish.

i did myself put up a link to a site here..but for some reason the moderators took it down. as on that site ive watched over 10 complete full length foot films....and i mean 90 minutes or more each...plus countless other free films etc
ok guys...lets have some proper links for a change.
no pay sites
no "just add your credit card,you wont be charged" rubbish

oh yeah...and any other sites that have free LEXI galleries..heh!

Posts: 49 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
davey
Board Regular
Member # 814

Icon 1 posted      Profile for davey         Edit/Delete Post 
hmm not ONE reply...this sucks!
Posts: 49 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvfemfeet
Board Regular
Member # 4084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfemfeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what was the link? [Smile]
Posts: 18 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chan815
Board Regular
Member # 3703

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chan815   Email chan815   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yea i would like that link
Posts: 20 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
I Want Your Sole
Board Regular
Member # 5193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for I Want Your Sole     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Don't worry. That "other site" is the movie source anyway.

--------------------
... the ron jeremy of ff.

Posts: 4 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sutoanhe
Major Player
Member # 5520

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sutoanhe   Email sutoanhe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Could you send me that link
Posts: 139 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You guys that want all this stuff for free crack me up....So the people that put all the hard work for giving you these videos should'nt be compensated?. Reach in that pocket Davey or stop complaining like somebody owes you something..

Or better yet... Start your own site so you can deliver the goods your talking about...

90 minute long FREE videos...lol

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Free free free

I gave up on free a long time ago because you end up looking at mostly grandma's with "sexy" feet...

I agree with Sasha 100% that there is a lot of hard work and money that is put into just starting up a site and trying to maintain it, especially when outside of your own hosting community a lot of other webmasters couldn't give a rat's ass about you as all they see you as is someone trying to steal their content...

I know, I started a site...damn near cost me my life...

You have to forgive me for being a little bitter, but there are good webmasters and there are asshole webmasters out there...I just managed to find the assholes along my journey who after they told me to f**k off then told me that nothing in this world is free...

I tend to believe them more than ever....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I gave up on free a long time ago because you end up looking at mostly grandma's with "sexy" feet...

Hey now, there's some fine looking older gals out there Bro! I should know, thanks to Brother Pheet posting those mature girls, I got curious and started hunting some down on my own, and some of these grannies are pretty sweet! [Big Grin]

I know what you're saying though about content, freebies, and all that. Granted I haven't ran a pay-site, but just working on some sites in the past with friends, there is a lot of time, effort, and work that goes into them. Free stuff is always nice, but I think people tend to get unrealistic with wanting so much of it.

Sorry to hear about your bad experiences Brother Outback, but happy to see you haven't gone bitter because of them. On top of that I think it's times like that though that make you appreciate your real friends all the more. [Wink]
[Cheers]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links