Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » OMFG!!! Dirty talking blond in blue fishnets!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OMFG!!! Dirty talking blond in blue fishnets!
vasduten
Elite Trooper
Member # 2211

Icon 4 posted      Profile for vasduten   Email vasduten       Edit/Delete Post 
So I'm poking around looking at goatlist clips, and I cum across this blonde in blue fishnets...
There were ten movie clips, so I downloaded them and added them to the synch list, and they run nicely together... SO HOT!
Today, I find 20 more, and again, they synch up nicely with the other ten. It is basically a hot scene with this blond showing her ass, and then digging the guy's cock out with her feet, and it just gets better from there.
(Could it GET any better?!?)
yes, my friends... it can. [Hump]
here is the first set:
http://www.freakyfeet.com/movie-pages/12/000/05/index03.htm
Here's the second:
http://www.freakyfeet.com/movie-pages/01/0/17/index03.htm
And the big finishing set:
http://www.freakyfeet.com/movie-pages/04/0/13/index03.htm

Just start on the first set, number them 1-10, go to the second, number 11-20, and then the third, 21-30. Add them all to the synch list, (right click on selected clips,) play no. 1, and watch a movie! (You have to make sure they are arranged in sequence, der.)
I'm including the tutorial, because it was new to me, and I want others to know how!
P.S. This girl LOVES the cock!

--------------------
I know when I'm licked... all over.

Posts: 401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
planetgong
Elite Trooper
Member # 2481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for planetgong   Email planetgong   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm in. Like the fishnets and the polish color. Nice find!!
Posts: 359 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pedicurer
Board Regular
Member # 2060

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pedicurer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Real nice find. I feel sleazy making a playlist of all those files, but how sleazy am I already?
Posts: 49 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by vasduten:
So I'm poking around looking at goatlist clips, and I cum across this blonde in blue fishnets...

Why that's not just any blonde, that's Tiffany Mynx! I've had that clip in the ol' collection for a while but it's one of my favorites & I still love seeing it just the same. The nailpolish is entirely right up my alley and the fishnets are hot as well, though I admit that I wish her feet were bare in that one so I could fully appreciate the color of the nailpolish against her bare skin. Nevertheless, still an awesome clip and it nicely captures Tiffany's genius when it comes to giving oral pleasure. Thanks for sharing it with those who hadn't seen it, vasduten!

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vasduten
Elite Trooper
Member # 2211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vasduten   Email vasduten       Edit/Delete Post 
Just doing my job, Jack.

--------------------
I know when I'm licked... all over.

Posts: 401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links