Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Brittany Snow and her gorgeous long-toed feet...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Brittany Snow and her gorgeous long-toed feet...
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 10 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First off, greetings all...I'm a LONG time lurker (been perusing the boards and the wonderful picture contributions here for at least a couple of years)...I really appreciate the great site Wu has here! [Wu]

Now for the subject of my inaugural post...I went and saw the movie "The Pacifier" yesterday starring Vin Diesel and the lovely 19-year-old actress Brittany Snow (also known from the TV shows she has done such as "American Dreams" and "Guiding Light"). When I got home I decided to look for some fan sites dedicated to her to see if there were any good pictures of her feet...and I wasn't disappointed!

One of the largest fan sites dedicated to her http://www.brittany-snow.org/ has several pictures of her from "red-carpet" appearances at movie premieres and what not...and in just about all of them she is wearing heels or sandals that showcase her BEAUTIFUL feet. Her long toes (which I love in a girl...especially when the second toe is longer then the big toe) are very sexy! [Smile]

Anyways, on the message board under her listing on IMDb.com someone had started a topic about how she had appeared on the "Tony Danza Show" this past March and how she had showed off her feet. Naturally this piqued my interest and I was determined to find out more about this. I found some still pictures from that appearance and was wondering "Damn...how did Tony get her to her to show him her feet?" Then lo and behold, I searched Brittany's "official" website some more and came across this video clip of her appearance on Tony's show:

http://www.brittany-snow.com/gallery/multimedia
(bottom center of page)

Around the 6:25 mark of the video Tony asks about Brittany's "secret talent", which is her "incredible dexterity with her toes." Brittany goes on to say she has "disgustingly long toes" (I think quite the opposite of course! [Big Grin] ) and then she takes off the silver high heels she is wearing. She laments that she doesn't have a pedicure (her feet look AWESOME with her red-painted toenails, don't think she needed one) and then Tony has her pick up a plastic spray bottle, a coffee cup, and a "puglici" (loaf of bread) with her toes. Needless to say, I was very impressed! Brittany also mentioned that her feet were all sweaty because she was nervous...which also got my attention...I would love to have found out what her feet smelled like after being in those heels all day! [Wink]

Sorry if my post is a bit long-winded...but I figured Brittany's little foot-show on TV might make for a good "ice-breaker" topic here. Look forward to hanging around Wu's here for several more years to come and thanks again to Wu and everyone else who make this site possible for us foot-lovers! [Thumbs Up]

P.S. I made a similar posting to this on Brittany's IMDb message board ( http://imdb.com/name/nm0811242/board/threads/ ) last night under one of my other message board handles "grizz1979"...I am curious to see what kind of responses it gets there! [Roll Eyes]

[ May 29, 2005, 06:29 PM: Message edited by: tootsylover ]

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ramboudje
Loyal Member
Member # 3300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ramboudje   Email ramboudje   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow, that was awesome, she's pretty sexy,

probably no content [Smile] but a nice package [Big Grin]

--------------------
-Why isn't the number 11 pronounced onety one?

Posts: 85 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matthewbarney
Elite Trooper
Member # 2201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matthewbarney   Email matthewbarney   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
damn!! that was fucking hot. sweaty, long toes are my favorite!! i would have loved to have sucked on them tootsies; i would eaten that loaf of bread, too! haha thanks for the link bro.
Posts: 298 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great stuff tootsylover! I can't belive you went through all this trouble but as everyone can see it was worth it.

It is much appreciated that you shared all that!
Glad you decided to stick around here! Trust me, you will like it!

Anyways... big welcome to [Wu]

[Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Her toes looked good to me. I liked the polish.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wonder if Tony made a sandwich with that bread afterwards??? [Laugh]

Ok, who on this board works on that show and wrote that into the segment???

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links