Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Kitty's Foot Ranch: Online Foot Magazine

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kitty's Foot Ranch: Online Foot Magazine
Kitty Kurves
Board Regular
Member # 7757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kitty Kurves   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello,

My name is Kitty, some of you may remember me from a photoset taken by Tysus a few months back called 'Waitress'. Well I'm no longer waitressing, but I'd like to announce the opening of my free foot-fetish magazine website:Kitty's Foot Ranch.

My site offers lots of features including; free daily, feature and contribution galleries as well as links and forums. We also have a new adult search engine called Zetago which is a clean way to find adult websites.

My site is free of pop-ups and you will find no blind links or other annoying devices. It's just a 100% pure foot fetish fun.

Anyway, I hope you stop by:

http://www.footranch.com

--------------------
xoxo

Kitty Kurves
Web Mistress
www.footranch.com

Posts: 6 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey there, Kitty! I just want to welcome you aboard and wish you lots of luck with your new online foot magazine. I've already stopped by the site and must say that I like the design and content very much. All the best!

[Cheers]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kitty Kurves
Board Regular
Member # 7757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kitty Kurves   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Calico,

Thanks so much for the kind words. We're adding new content weekly so be sure to stop by again [Smile]

--------------------
xoxo

Kitty Kurves
Web Mistress
www.footranch.com

Posts: 6 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
acebg
Elite Trooper
Member # 2056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for acebg   Author's Homepage   Email acebg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like the lay out...easy navigation and you have great photos. Question about the forum; you have 'Foot Images' there. Any chance of breaking down into two, one called 'Barefoot Images' and one called 'Hosed Foot Images'? I have a lot of hosed feet photos and it would be good to have a dedicated place for that.

Nice going and good luck.

--------------------
I love "Toes that Wiggle; Naturally"

Posts: 323 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kitty Kurves
Board Regular
Member # 7757

Hi acebg,

We've added Images as a new Forum Topic with a number of sub-categories including Foot Images with nylons, stockings and socks.

We also have a site update today featuring a new Featured Model.

--------------------
xoxo

Kitty Kurves
Web Mistress
www.footranch.com

jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Kitty,

We all wanted to see more of you after Tysus posted your debut set.

His work, and your beauty complimented each other perfectly.

Welcome aboard!

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vasduten
Elite Trooper
Member # 2211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vasduten   Email vasduten       Edit/Delete Post 
I joined the forum there, so I'll see you around Kitty.
BTW: When are we going to see more of YOUR feet?
They are just so sexy, and when I went to your site and looked around, I found NOT ONE!!!
(the little pics in the banner don't count!)

Whatever, I'll raise (a little,) hell in your forums.
;P
-Kisses

--------------------
I know when I'm licked... all over.

Posts: 401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vasduten
Elite Trooper
Member # 2211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vasduten   Email vasduten       Edit/Delete Post 
*bump*

Um, people can still post explicit pics at Kitty's forum...
I posted that today here, and it got deleted.
THEN the pictures section HERE came back!!!
Yipee!
So, say you have really dirty pics and have no place to post them, we can at Kitty's forum.

--------------------
I know when I'm licked... all over.

Posts: 401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links