Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » DF Productions and Myndi Fox

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: DF Productions and Myndi Fox
sprtan
Board Regular
Member # 3903

Icon 5 posted      Profile for sprtan   Email sprtan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Whatever happened to this phenomenal website? "Feeture.Com" seemingly no longer works. Myndi Fox is one of my all time favorites. Any idea where to get her videos now? Thanks.
Posts: 14 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello sprtan -

DFP (LoJo Productions) was, in my opinion one of the best foot sites ever made, although I'm not exactly an objective viewer where they are concerned.

The site was conceived, launched and brought to life by a personal friend and honorable man, who I met while living in the midwest. He ended up on the east coast where he launched the pioneering foot site, way back in the early days of it all.

DFP made and sold quality foot videos with such legendary girls as Taylor St. Claire, Amber Michaels, Talia Romero and others. They also discovered and launched the foot career of one of the world's most luscious foot legends ..... Mila Donavan.

Although it is not possible to say what lead DFP to closing up shop, I'm happy to join you and everybody else in waiting and wishing for their return.

[ August 14, 2005, 11:19 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben,

If I remember correctly, they were based out of Maryland where I am — well, at least that is the shipping address associated with ordering products from the site.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, Maryland is where LoJo was.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links