Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Tims closing? that sucks

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tims closing? that sucks
2tonsoflove
BANNED
Member # 7694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2tonsoflove   Email 2tonsoflove       Edit/Delete Post 
Jez. how can they close such a great site

great chicks, great feet.

well, i guess you got just two or so
weeks to get all you can from that
site.

i for one am going to download all i can
afford

www.timsvideostore.com

closing? bummer

Posts: 64 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hose Guy
Major Player
Member # 9832

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hose Guy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It seems like a lot of vendors are closing up lately. DF Productions / LoJo Video is closed. JB Video has not been putting out as much material as in past years, and FM Concepts has not been as good as they used to be. JB's quality has steadily gone downhill, with the girls being not as attractive and the lack of variety. Every recent POV footjob volume now features the same Asian-looking girls wearing the same damn stockings and not even pantyhose anymore. I miss the days of Taylor St. Claire, Samantha Sterling, and Amber Michaels starring in foot fetish videos. And I miss the days of quality content being offered from Joe Bailey.

--------------------
"Keep your pantyhose on." -- Ed Harris as Virgil 'Bud' Brigman in The Abyss

Posts: 121 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Hose Guy -

LoJo productions is not closed. It is run by a personal friend of mine and they are open for business! There has been something of a reconstruction going on there so some of the links are in the process of being rebuilt.

It is one of the great sites of all time, as it was one of the greatest, early pioneers in this arena. As to Samantha Sterling and Amber Michaels - you can meet either one of them at at a foot party of mine. I know Taylor as well and with any luck, she will also be at a foot party here, sometime during the next 3-6 months.

Taylor and Amber appeared in DFP videos and to this date, those videos are among the best either of them has ever made. Here's the link to LoJo's site: http://www.feeture.com/main.html

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hose Guy
Major Player
Member # 9832

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hose Guy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Ben! Glad to know they're still around.

--------------------
"Keep your pantyhose on." -- Ed Harris as Virgil 'Bud' Brigman in The Abyss

Posts: 121 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links