Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Celebrity Sole Fakes Yahoo groups

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Celebrity Sole Fakes Yahoo groups
herb 4
Loyal Member
Member # 6786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for herb 4         Edit/Delete Post 
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/celebrity_sole_fakes3/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/celebrity_sole_fakes4/

The only spot I've found with Gwen Stefani sole shots....

Posts: 69 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wait a minute: if the groups say "Celebrity Sole Fakes," does that mean they're faked images of celebrities?"

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
does that mean they're faked images of celebrities?"

Yep. They take images of everybody's favorite celebrities and with a little help from the magic of manipulation, they feature them in various foot poses (in this case sole shots) by pairing up the images of the celebs with images of sexy soles in such a way that they look somewhat authentic. Naturally the degree to which they look real or fake depends upon the skill of the editor, so you'll tend to notice a good deal of variation with that type of content.

[Hop]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry, but I think that's very wrong! It's like taking a celeb's head shot and grafting it onto a topless girl's torso.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
face_pedestal
Major Player
Member # 3194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for face_pedestal   Email face_pedestal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Sorry, but I think that's very wrong! It's like taking a celeb's head shot and grafting it onto a topless girl's torso.

What's wrong with that? It's not like it's being entered as evidence in a court case. It's just for entertainment. Jeez, lighten up. [Smile]

--------------------
WhiteMalesAnonymous.com - A survival guide for white males living in the U.S.

Posts: 105 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
herb 4
Loyal Member
Member # 6786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for herb 4         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

And this is probably a guy who wonders why everyone thinks he's wierd for liking girls feet.

Different strokes, sport. If it aint for you, then move on...

Posts: 69 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links