Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Lady Barbara Yahoo group

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lady Barbara Yahoo group
Know
Board Regular
Member # 10664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Know   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Unofficial Lady Barbara Fan Club

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LadyBsWorld/

Posts: 6 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Im there !!
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm all over that action too. Lady B has been one of my all-time favorite gals on the web for quite some time now and she still remains very high atop my list. She's one of the best the web has ever seen IMHO.

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleslurp
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleslurp   Author's Homepage   Email soleslurp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the link Know [Cheers] Mature hotties like Lady B definately get my attention [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1937 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hear you man...lady is at the top of my list at the moment...Just a shame i cant sign up to her site...Ah well, One day maybe !
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soleluvr19
Board Regular
Member # 10487

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soleluvr19   Email Soleluvr19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I LOVVVE the soles and long toenails of Lady Barbara [Drool] . She was always a favorite. I will become a member of her group. I would LOVVE for her to have some clips availiable [Jerkoff]

Doug

Posts: 44 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
im a long time fan of lady b - great idea to have a group for her !
Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Know
Board Regular
Member # 10664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Know   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks....and you are all welcome to join.....
All the best!

Posts: 6 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh lady b is simply outstanding. i love her feet the most. her toes with nails very long, very sweet

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links