Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » it-smells.com videos

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: it-smells.com videos
Hose Guy
Major Player
Member # 9832

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Hose Guy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.it-smells.com

This is the greatest place to find foot fetish DVDs for sale. I've been a loyal supporter of Doc's for a number of years now. While the site might be a bit hard to navigate, it's well worth checking out. His girl Erin is just gorgeous with that girl-next-door look. Also check out his newest addition, Zoe. It's incredible how he can get these amateur, college-age girls to do some of the messiest footjobs I've seen on DVD.

--------------------
"Keep your pantyhose on." -- Ed Harris as Virgil 'Bud' Brigman in The Abyss

Posts: 121 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It shits me though that the guy doesn't sell over the web [Mad]

Nonetheless, Erin... [Jerkoff] [Drool]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
acebg
Elite Trooper
Member # 2056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for acebg   Author's Homepage   Email acebg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've been there and the material is really nice. I don't know what his sales are, but I'm willing to bet he'd have more sales with easier navigation and purchase process. I'd also like to see several photos and at least a 15 second clip of anything I'm about to buy.

--------------------
I love "Toes that Wiggle; Naturally"

Posts: 323 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beef
Board Regular
Member # 9215

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beef   Email Beef   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've been to this site before. It looks like he's got some awesome stuff, I just wish I could get it over here in the UK.

--------------------
Pumps, Pumps, Pumps, Toes, Toes, Toes

Posts: 5 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I remember him... He had this model named Nicole that I really liked. She has great arches.

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm with Wu on that one. I remember Doc's contributions being a regular part of my surfing experience in the mid-1990s back when the Usenet newsgroups really accounted for my main source of foot content at the time. Doc was always a consistent contributor out there and he posted in large quantities. I'll admit that I was never the biggest fan of his material when compared to much of the other stuff out there which was more to my liking, but Nicole in particular was always my favorite of his models and I wouldn't skip a post of his that had her in it.

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sleddogg
All Pro Poster
Member # 881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sleddogg         Edit/Delete Post 

[ July 22, 2007, 06:27 AM: Message edited by: sleddogg ]

Posts: 521 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links