Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Kims Kastle

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kims Kastle
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What ever happened to Kim from www.KimsKastle.com
??

Does she have a new site or what?

(if not then does anybody have any old clips/photos of her?)

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I did have a zip file with about 70 images of kim...But the back it up...Deleted from my hard drive...And now cant unzip the folder...As its corrupt...I believe that kim as not got a new site...And that she had to leave the net...Due to health reasons...
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post 
She retired.

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OK.
Well if she retired does anybody still have any clips or photos of her that they are willing to share?

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, if Kim would get a dollar for every time somebody asks about her... [Wink]
I wonder if she knows she is still so popular in the foot fetish community?

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThaCarter
Board Regular
Member # 11333

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThaCarter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yeah i was definitely in love w/ her...somebody please up some pics or something
Posts: 4 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There is already a Kim`s Kastle thread with many photos started by our good friend Gimme.

Go here.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links