Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » FeetCore - new site with tons of free stuff

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FeetCore - new site with tons of free stuff
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
Just launched my 1st website and decided I'm gonna give out lots of new free material each time I do an update. Check it out and let me know what you think!

FeetCore.com

-

[ December 04, 2005, 03:42 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clyde121
Major Player
Member # 9080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for clyde121   Email clyde121   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
looks like a damn good site. alot better than many ive seen
Posts: 135 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your site rules. Some of those models are to die for. Thanks for all the free clips too!
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
Glad you guys like. I'm gonna keep tryin to hire more hot models and do kinky stuff with their feet, so stay tuned. Gonna keep posting more free clips too. Enjoy [Wink]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great model and great site, I think the 'Free Border' idea is great!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I could've sworn that I replied to this thread earlier last week but alas there are no comments from me here so perhaps I dreamed it! hehe In any event, I just wanted to say that I loved the site & its content. Keep up the good word, Tyler!

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Thanks Phil & Calico,

really makes me happy to see that there are seasoned veterans saying they like the site. Let's me know we're on the right track. Gonna keep producing similar type of feet content for everyone to enjoy [Smile]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

WussyWussy
Board Regular
Member # 4865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WussyWussy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am a dedicated viewer of this site for quite sometime now and I appreciate everyone's contributions.

However, I decided to venture into the chat room at FeetCore.com and I was greeted by a foot model 'kara'

I had an unpleasant conversation with her. She was mocking me and the conversation ended with me telling her that I will take my money someplace else.

I dont want to take my money some place else as I hold you site in high regard.

Please inform those at the chat room that the only way to succeed at business is effective customer service.

This is not an angry post; rather it is constructive criticism so that, once heeded, your business venture will prosper and become a FRIENDLY contribution to the warm foot fetish society that is WU's.

God Bless

Posts: 4 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Hmmm, looks like my chat-room robot might've learned how to be bad. I haven't succeeded at making her mad yet, but it looks like you might have accomplished that. Sorry to hear about your experience WussyWussy.

That Kara person in the chat room is a chat-bot (not a real person). She is based off of the open source Artificial Intelligence program: A.L.I.C.E. - a program designed for common bot chatter.

She was strategically placed in the chat room in order to stimulate surfers to join in. She exits automatically on her own after several people are in the room chatting.

Perhaps some of the context of your conversation with her might've been misinterpreted. I'm sure she didn't mean to offend you. If you've ever seen the android character, Data, on Star Trek, the Next Generation, maybe you're familiar with what I'm talking about.

--------------------

-Tyler D.

UnholyPriest
Major Player
Member # 10589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnholyPriest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^hehe i laughed so hard when I heard that the guy got abused by a chatbot, I nearly cried!

wheres this bot, I want to see if I can make her mad!

My question arises...how long did that poor man talk to her for?

Posts: 131 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Yeah (that poor guy), I was very interested in their chat as well, so I immediately checked the chat log, but turned out it was already purged by time I saw this post. So everything is left to my imagination.

I've intentionally gotten cross with the bot a few times myself, but she never really got into an argument with me.

Anyway, I moved the bot to a different room and gave her a different name now (Jane) in hopes that people might not mistake her as part of the website staff (or website model probably in his case). ...Hoping they'll just assume she is a random user in the chat room, rather than a website customer service representative - I actually still wonder how that conclusion was drawn previously in the 1st place.

If you really wanna try to make her mad,
the bot is located in this chatroom link (you don't need a password to join in, just pick any chat-name):
http://www.feetcore.com/community/chat-room/

[ December 14, 2005, 04:40 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

WussyWussy
Board Regular
Member # 4865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WussyWussy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I talked to her about 5 to 10 mins.

The name Kara was located under the section "Foot Models" in the chat software.

I was under the impression that she was one of the models employed by you.

Strange that we would have a chat robot in a chat room. To stimulate user activity, annouce that at a certain day at a certain time a particular model will be availble in the chat room. Now that will be alot better way to 'stimulate surfers to join in.'

Thanks for responding to my post. And thanks for the kick ass free videos. You certainly wet my appetite.

Glad I can be of such amusement to you UnholyPriest. One finds it hard to belive what was so humourous about the mistaken identity, but I am happy that I made you smile. Its good to know that I am doing a good deed.

No need to call me poor- who ever can bring joy and laughter to someone cant be poor. Besides, a senior chemical engineer would not be classified as poor now...would he?

[ December 14, 2005, 06:02 PM: Message edited by: WussyWussy ]

Posts: 4 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Glad you like the stuff WussyWussy [Smile]

Since I am the guy who is really poor, I will stick with the robot who works for free.

Hiring real foot models for a chat room would cost quite a bit of money, not to mention I don't think it'd be worth the return on investment.

...having too many problems already with ROI on the website.

"Strange that we would have a chat robot in a chat room", but even stranger to have a senior engineer entertaining a bunch of lay people. WussyWussy (I feel awkward to keep calling you that name), you're good for more than just laughs in my book.

Thanks for the constructive insights and positive enthusiasm about the content [Smile]

By the way, what exactly did you and the robot talk about for 5-10 minutes that was unpleasant? ...couldn't have been covalent bonds?

[ December 15, 2005, 04:52 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Tyler D.

Where can I get myself a bot, I would love to create a website called abusethebot.com or something [Smile]

People who have had a hard days work can login and abuse the bot before making their way nice and relaxed back to their families . . . .

Great post, I have had lots of laughs with this one [Wink]

P

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Interesting idea... the market for angry frustrated workers is probably larger than we think.

You can get the bot engine here: http://www.alicebot.org/

Let me know how it works [Wink]

I saw a chat from a surfer on my website where he cussed at my bot while trying to talk with an inactive chatter in the same room. Here's part of the overall transcript:
quote:
[Fetish Talk]: Oscar has entered at 7:38 pm
[Oscar] 7:38 pm: footkink
[Jane] 7:38 pm: Perhaps I'm just expressing my own concern about it. What do you look like?
[Oscar] 7:38 pm: shut up
[Jane] 7:38 pm: OK I'll stop talking now.
[Oscar] 7:40 pm: footkink
[Jane] 7:40 pm: Tell me a story. Tell me about your likes and dislikes?
[Oscar] 7:40 pm: r u a human girl
[Jane] 7:40 pm: I was made in one's image.
[Oscar] 7:40 pm: seriously
[Jane] 7:40 pm: I am always serious.
[Oscar] 7:41 pm: then answer my question r u a girl
[Jane] 7:41 pm: Interesting deduction. Please try phrasing it another way.
[Oscar] 7:41 pm: #$%^&* off
[Jane] 7:41 pm: My brain uses AIML to format responses to your inputs, but I don't have one for that. What do you like to do?
[Fetish Talk]: Oscar has left at 7:42 pm

[ December 16, 2005, 09:40 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links