Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Flash Your Feet - Bethel (any requests?)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Flash Your Feet - Bethel (any requests?)
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey folks,

I just wanted to post the updated page of one of my favorite models from Flash Your Feet . I posted the last of Bethel's photos here:

Bethel Page 2

I am currently looking for some simple requests for a potential future photo and/or video shoot with Bethel. Anything in particular you'd like to see?

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Anything in particular you'd like to see?

Hell yeah! I'd love to see some sweet shots of Bethel showing off plenty of bare calves and bare feet sporting some killer nailpolish color (hot neon pink, metallic blue sparkle, bright orange, etc.) on those sexy size 5's that I love so much.

[Mmm]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NotQuiteRight
Loyal Member
Member # 9668

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotQuiteRight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's hot. I'm glad to see more of her, but I can't seem to think of anything.

--------------------
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 96 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
she is really hot...natural toes for me, if possible [Fingers Crossed]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's amazing! How about "I need Corgi" on the soles, written in indelible ink pen.

I am sure the world wants to see that.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Self-foot sniffing or someone else sniffing her feet would be nice. [Woot]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love those high heels she has there look like some sexy futuristic ice skates or something. Some more pics with sexy sandals and sexy toenails polish is always nice.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links