Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » EVE Adams size 12 site get's better all the time!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: EVE Adams size 12 site get's better all the time!
Eve_Adams
Board Regular
Member # 8652

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eve_Adams   Author's Homepage   Email Eve_Adams   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey Guys!!

My site has been up for almost 2 weeks now and I'm so thankful for all your emails and encouragement!!!

You guys know how to treat a lady, goddess size 12 queen!!! heheheh
I have just finished some awesome video shoots which i will break up into a few clips and also make the full length videos available to y'all!! Well was just high off the filming i just did...so i had to tell you guys!
One was a Giantedd clip where I chase around this little guy who's hiding from me- there's more to it than that but you'll just have to see the vid!eheheheh
then i did one where the guy is tied up at the foot of my bed and i torture him with my big feet for what he did to me in high school!
then the third is a a clip with me taking off my nail polish so i have natural nails and then i make a phone call so it's kind of "fly on the wall" while i talk and make myself a martini!! heheh
So ass you can see I've been busy and I'm just loving having my new site up and running!
Glad I can keep you posted..... Drop by and say Hi!!

www.LongFootGoddess.com

oxoxoxox

EVE ADAMS

--------------------
" I understand the feelings you have for feet...I know the power of my long and lovely size 12's....Let me make your Dreams come True"

http://longfootgoddess.com
 -

Posts: 24 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a huge fan of foot torture, so I especially can't wait until you teach that guy a foot lesson for making fun of your feet in high school. I think that is such a sexy theme too.

It's amazing how the tables have truly turned for you in real life since those teenage years.

Sux that many other beautiful women just like you might've also had their large feet teased in high school. Probably didn't help that most foot-fetish admirers/classmates were probably too timid to tell you how magnificant your feet really were during those formative years also.

In either case, you're finally getting your dues, and it will continue from this point onward now that you and your feet are showing off their full beautry [Smile]

Best of luck with your site! Your Goddess feet are truly one of a kind and in my opinion, and deserve to be one of the top foot fetish sites. Big feet rock, but Big, beautiful, long, slender feet of a Gorgeous woman rock even more!

Your tortured foot actor musta been one lucky guy during that scene [Smile]

[ December 30, 2005, 04:19 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rastra
Major Player
Member # 3898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rastra   Email rastra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i love ur dvd mean bitch feet [Big Grin]
Posts: 198 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links