Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » What Is Your Favorite Foot Fetish paysite?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What Is Your Favorite Foot Fetish paysite?
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To those of you who are members of various sites, or even for those who just scan around them like me [Smile] I would have to say my favorite by far is hotlegsandfeet.com. The picture quallity seems to be the best here of any other sites, and also the models are the most attractive in my view. If I were to become a member of any paysite, it would have to be DDF's hotlegsandfeet!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Live For Feet
Major Player
Member # 1064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Live For Feet   Email Live For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My favorites:

FM Concepts - Some of the hottest women and my favorite foot model Heather Stewart
FeetHeat - Hot girls with a nice emphasis on foot worship
Hotlegsandfeet.com - Hot women, high quality, lots of content
Footworship Brazil- The girls are not as hot as the others but the girls make up for it with lustfull, passionate footworship. Also, for $20 you get two 30 minute worship videos a week with some access to archived 30 min vids.

--------------------
All I want for Christmas is Heather Stewart.

Posts: 135 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IFlyFA18s
Loyal Member
Member # 8107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IFlyFA18s   Email IFlyFA18s   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have been lost since Michelle closed Oh My Hose. She was the BEST and I miss that site so much. Classy, beautiful and very sexy. I am hard pressed to find anything that measures up.
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
boss289
Board Regular
Member # 8911

Icon 1 posted      Profile for boss289     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
footlifestyle.

I love the small feet and short nails. Best thing - for me - compared to the real thing.

Bring back Guisi!!

Posts: 47 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiger12311
Board Regular
Member # 10340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiger12311   Email Tiger12311   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd have to say Sweet Southern Feet, Soles of Silk, and Nikki's Arches are my top three in no particular order. However, I like some models from different sites so its sort of hard to say.
Posts: 22 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jameshappy
Board Regular
Member # 12359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jameshappy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here are my 3 fav sources for REAL FEMALE/FEMALE FOOT WORSHIP:

1. Whippedass. com- Here’s one you might not know. This is a hardcore lesbian domination site, but about every other weekly scene has very awesomely performed G/G Foot Worship. Over the last year they had some of the greatest fw scenes ever performed, totally sucking toes deeply and licking soles. Sometimes the fw only goes for 2-3 minutes in a 20-30 min scene, but highly recommended!!!

Feetheat.com- I discovered them 2 years ago and been a member since. This is the best foot fetish site today. The most massive g/g foot worship photo collection I’m sure that has ever been collected. FMC does a new g/g fw scene every 2 weeks. Feetheat amazingly does 3 a week!!! Photo sets show pretty good gg fw but some of the girls don’t show as much mouth/tongue contact as others. Lately have scaled back making a lot of new video content. Have around 50 ggfw dvds- but you MUST SEE “I Have a Foot Fetish” numbers 1 and 2 starring Loni and Reese and Heather (huge size10+s) These are the 2 most extraordinary gg fw movies I’ve ever seen.

Barefootsies- (http://barefootsies.com/home.html) The producer is getting cute amateur girls to awesomely suck each other’s toes. He tells me he coaches them on how to suck deeply! Even though it’s still an amateur operation and Big Horn site, the video quality is very high. The producer is a nice guy who listens to requests. You can buy clips on Clips4sale, but can get all the clips as a member to the site.

[Laugh]

--------------------
Fav links:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com
http://www.feetheat.com
http://www.barefootsies.com
http://www.feetfair.com

Posts: 40 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links