Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » If this site had videos......

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: If this site had videos......
footluver33
Board Regular
Member # 12241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluver33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
......this would be the BEST foot modeling site on the net.

http://www.flashyourfeet.com/

Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey footliver33, I'm certainly one to listen to requests. What did you have in mind? Video clips? Clips4Sale? Full length DVDs?

Ask and ye shall receive (well, I'll at least do my best...)

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluver33
Board Regular
Member # 12241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluver33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!] [Thud]

I had no idea you were a member here.

You can just have video clips on the site. If you did, would they be free or paid off?

Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
djape
Board Regular
Member # 12406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for djape     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cool [Smile]

Very nice site [Wink]

Posts: 14 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm telling you, POV foot massage or POV foot play is the wave of the future! [Big Grin] I personally like seeing toes wiggle or being kissed while they're wiggling. Sexy!

EDIT: Oh, and a clips4sale store would be cool. [Cool]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluver33
Board Regular
Member # 12241

Would be better for video clips, but if you use Clips4sale, at least show some previews [Wink]
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the feedback fellas!

I will definitely have a collection of FREE 30 second clips on my site. I'm also contemplating opening a Clips4Sale store with longer clips and full length 30 minute video downloads. Also, VHS and DVDs will be available of all downloads.

I'll consider all requests if they fit into the theme of the site (massage, foot poses, maybe s little tickling, etc...just no nudity or implied sexuality).

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluver33
Board Regular
Member # 12241

Foot poses most definitely!! [Big Grin] Especially the types where they lay on their stomach and do back views/side views of their feet!!
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by footluver33:
Would be better for video clips, but if you use Clips4sale, at least show some previews [Wink]

Oh I meant as vidclips, but figured I'd add in the clips4sale reference in case I wasn't clear about it. [Wink]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links