Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Miss Kirsten and Kristin Foot Videos - New Kirsten Video (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Miss Kirsten and Kristin Foot Videos - New Kirsten Video
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, time for a shameless plug .. but a good one, nonetheless.

http://clips4sale.com/store/4564

I have (finally) gotten a few foot videos ready for download in a clip store. The store itself is primative and rudimentary right now.

There are two videos ready for download. The first one is Miss Kirsten in my shirt. The second video is of Kristin and may be downloaded either in one or two parts .. or in it's entirety.

Malory's video will be next and you can still order her DVD in full from the site (you can contact me through here for details as well).

I'm excited about this, it's been a long time and I've been behind the times. This is a first (baby) step and I believe it's a good one. You can take a look at these right here:

http://clips4sale.com/store/4564

[ April 25, 2006, 01:23 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gee, dont ask for much, do ya!!

Lol - good on you.

But, i think i can help you more. You need, really you do, Malory to have "Love Corgi" written on her soles. I tell you, that is what everyone needs. I really feel that.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben, just downloaded the Kirsten clip.... [Thud] [Jerkoff] [Thud]
She is drop dead gorgeous! I can only imagine what the rest of the clip (if you recorded more) looks like. How soon will you have her DVD up for sale?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Skorpius -

She is gorgeous, no doubt about that. What I really love about this video (and others) is that for the first time ever, you really get to know what these girls are really like; able to hear their voices, see how they react to questions and learn a lot about THEM.

Miss Kirsten, as you have now seen (and heard) is sharp, clever, smart, funny and .. SWEET. I absolutely LOVE being able to convey this to the public and consider this my strongest contribution to these girls and to the foot world.

Yes, I did record more and there are other videos of Miss Kirsten and others. Malory's clips will probably go into the store next, along with another video of Miss Kirsten.

At the heart of this matter is that I love these girls dearly and therefore it is never just feet between they and I. These girls are remarkable as girls, as people but they just happen to have some of the most beautiful (and delicious) feet in the world.

Through these videos, I am (I hope) able to convey this to everybody. Having seen this, you can now put that SHARP and remarkable personality of Kirsten behind the photos you see all the time.

Kristin on the other hand may now be seen for the quiet, introverted, shy and sweet girl she is and I think that will affect how you view her photos in the future as well.

Sorry for the long-winded response but I'm still very excited about this. Thank you for viewing this clip and for your feedback, Skorpius!

[ April 23, 2006, 12:51 AM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
Gee, dont ask for much, do ya!!

Lol - good on you.

But, i think i can help you more. You need, really you do, Malory to have "Love Corgi" written on her soles. I tell you, that is what everyone needs. I really feel that.

Hello Craigy Boy -

I'll speak with Malory about that. I'll be seeing her on Monday and I know she'll be fascinated by this idea of yours.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I remember finding Kirsten on Wu's site as one of the contribution sets a few months ago. I could not get over how beautiful she is. She had on a great outfit---she was wearing pantyhose that stopped at the ankle and a Cowboys jersey. But the thing I remember most about those pics was how mouth-watering her French pedicure was, and how perfect the length of each toenail was. I'm going to order Kirsten In My Shirt because you can tell from the one picture that she has the same pedicure. Man, the video cannot possibly download quickly enough.

Thanks for the videos Ben !!

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Tadpole in a Jar -

Thank you for your comments on those photographs. They were taken during a little "getaway from the world" moment for us and we were in very high spirits.

We did the Cowboys jersey thing as sort of an intentional nod to Mr. Wu himself - knowing how much he would LOVE that.

In this video, she does have the same length nails and they are pedicured exactly the same - had been done just hours before the video, in fact.

I've watched this video at least a hundred times; I love the way she reacts to the questions, her voice and sense of humor. Enjoy the video and thanks again!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

I'm moving slowly on this but do have a new foot video of Miss Kirsten, washing her feet in the sink. Like the others, she talks to the camera and you get a good snapshot of her personality here.

There is also a Part 1 only to this, with a running time of just under four minutes.

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/4564

This will be the last clip add for a little while. I'll be adding more as time allows (and time doesn't allow much these days).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben, thanks for the reply. Is there anywhere else on the net that has pics of her, other than WU and your site ?
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Tadpole -

A couple hundred places (and magazines); most of which were photographed by me. I'll send you some links.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Thanks Ben. Can you sen them to this e-mail:

pie314@email.com

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You FINALLY got a clips4sale store! [Thumbs Up] Will some of these clips have closeups? [Eek!]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
You FINALLY got a clips4sale store! [Thumbs Up] Will some of these clips have closeups? [Eek!]

Yes, I finally did. I've had people badgering me about this for a long time but have just not been motivated enough (or had enough time) to sit down and make it happen.

Now that it's begun, I'm excited about this and working on new projects all the time. YES, there are a lot of closeups in these clips and there will be a LOT more!

Thank you for your input!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
I downloaded the Kirsten sole and she is amazing!

I've got to get my butt to Portland to worship her feet. One of these days if I ever get myself on track I will be up there Ben.

Save some of Kirsten's soles for me. They're so big there should be plenty to go around I'm sure, LOL

[ May 05, 2006, 06:04 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
I downloaded the Kirsten sole and she is amazing!

I've got to get my butt to Portland to worship her feet. One of these days if I ever get myself on track I will be up there Ben.

Save some of Kirsten's soles for me. They're so big there should be plenty to go around I'm sure, LOL

Hello Tyler -

Yes, her soles give you some SERIOUS coverage. I LOVE having them planted in my face, it is one of the great pleasures of my life.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links