Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Footsy withdrawal symptoms

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Footsy withdrawal symptoms
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks to my flat-mate managing too piss my cleaner off last night she did'nt call into work today, so I missed out on all my usual feet-treats besides the Footsy sesion of which I find so sexy I also missed out on massageing her beautiful feet, sucking her toes licking her soles & painting her nails & I already had the hump yesterday, when I learnt that my ladyfreind had got the date of her dad's funeral wrong & yes you guessed it is in fact a week on friday, instead of the previous day which would have suited me perfectly.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post 
What? She should have planned her father's FUNERAL around your desire for sexual gratification?
How inconvenient. How dare she. The world is against you.

Are you fucking kidding?

Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links