Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Asian Site I Found

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Asian Site I Found
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.siwatv.cn/

Lots of folks at clips4sale have bought clips from here and are selling them themselves...

At least I know where its coming from, but I have NO IDEA how to navigate the page to buy them myself. [Cry]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
how do i download these?
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's what I'M trying to figure out. [Cry]

--------------------

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cambridge
Board Regular
Member # 17884

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cambridge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
to navigate this site, you have to click on the picture group that you want to view, then when it comes up with the small thumb it has two links in chinese sentences at the bottom, the one on the left lets you preview 3 images from the site....however, buying i have not yet figured out....but at least this way you guys can get a quick preview and see what it's all about. The same goes for the links on the left sidebar.
Posts: 20 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

cambridge,

Actually, I've figured THAT much out, in fact I've tried clicking EVERYTHING. It won't let you download any .wmvs; seems the site HAS them, but its for members only. Just...how do you join to be come a member? [Confused]

--------------------

scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love finding foot sites in other languages. I think there should be a separate thread dedicated to the subject.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom Uz
Loyal Member
Member # 12166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Uz   Email Tom Uz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you type the domain name siwatv.cn into Google then when the search results come up Google offers a link to "translate this page". But it doesn't translate words on buttons or in pictures, only text in the page. I don't see how to join up either.
Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

quote:
Originally posted by Tom Uz:
If you type the domain name siwatv.cn into Google then when the search results come up Google offers a link to "translate this page". But it doesn't translate words on buttons or in pictures, only text in the page. I don't see how to join up either.

Thanks. At least now we know what each item is called. I tried using the email link, but it came back as not available.

--------------------

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

quote:
Originally posted by anthonee:
Asian Foot? hmmm...

here... http://clips4sale.com/store/11785

can also order Asian Custom Clips. at $50 per 30 minutes. [Smile]

Is this $50 per 30 minutes per model?

--------------------

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links