Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Foot Maniacs

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Maniacs
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Foot Maniacs is my personal daily updated foot fetish blog with a ton of hot pics & movies from the latest and greatest foot sites online! Updated daily with super hot galleries and movies of the sexiest feet you'll find online anywhere, you simply can't afford to miss it!

Bookmark FOOTMANIACS today!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Farah is AWESOME, love her toe sucking [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goofballa
Major Player
Member # 3167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goofballa   Author's Homepage   Email goofballa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LordLucan You must be one of the hardest working guys in the buisness! I really admire the incredible undertaking that you go through to make things happen. Your one guy I would like to be more like if I am not more like you already.

--------------------
Tracy dunivan

Posts: 135 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the kind words Goofballa...these days there's never enough hours in the week to do everything I'd like to!
Still, I love it!

--------------------

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Damn...had a server go down on me at FOOTMANIACS so it's been offline for the past 36 hours. Fortunately, things are up and running again and I've added some mouthwatering pics and links today!

If you havn't already, check out FOOTMANIACS today!

--------------------

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links