Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Footmaniacs Updates!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Footmaniacs Updates!
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've been working hard and fast at adding gallery after gallery of foot filled pics and jawdropping videos to Footmaniacs my daily updated foot fetish blog! With almost 400 posts there's enough feet to keep you busy for hours and hours!

Footmaniacs...it's a world of feet at your fingertips!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Shit loads of more posts have been made over the past few days. Had some server trouble but the kinks seems to have been ironed out.
All that though is beside the point...there's a ton of free feet on offer, go check it out!

Click here to visit FOOTMANIACS, Lord Lucan's foot fetish blog!

--------------------

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shaunMD
Major Player
Member # 23569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shaunMD   Email shaunMD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How do you find the time, dude?

Anyway, keep up the good work!

--------------------
SAY HELLO TO THE PRESIDENT OF...
oh wait, wrong forum

Posts: 112 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

It's a 24 hours a day job (almost). Good thing I love what I do!

--------------------

LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

You'll love the updates I've made over the past few days...some of the best ever in fact!

Check out FOOTMANIACS today for tons of free pics & vids!

--------------------

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links