Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Soles of Silk Wallpaper Design Contest

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk Wallpaper Design Contest
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello everyone,

I thought it would be nice to give my fellow graphic designers, and those who love female feet, the chance to win some free memberships to Soles of Silk by introducing a new Wallpaper Design Contest. I will run these throughout the year if the response is good. Please read the rules on the site by clicking on the contest banner below. Best of luck to everyone!

-

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
That sounds like fun. Perhaps I'll give it a whirl. Cool concept Patrick.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLuke
Major Player
Member # 18835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLuke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice idea [Thumbs Up] I'll try something.

Just one question. I must do wallpaper for all 3 girls or it is only my choice how much wallpapers and for which girl I'll do???

[ June 20, 2007, 04:33 PM: Message edited by: FootLuke ]

--------------------
Sorry about my english [Mad] learning in progress...

Posts: 110 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
FootLuke,

You can do as many as you want, but each design should be based around one girl. So you can do 3 Chloe ones, 1 Layla one, 45 Precious ones, etc. Just don't combine the girls into one.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
do you want the design to be like yours? i mean like, focus with the color purple. like you have it? or can we go crazy on it?

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

It is up to you. The rules I want followed are listed, but other than that... use your talents.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Sorry everyone. I assumed everyone would just use the site's e-mail address to send the wallpapers to, but I've had a lot of people asking me where to send them, so here is where. I also added it to the rules page. Sorry about the confusion.

footphotographer@yahoo.com

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links