Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » My Two Yahoo Groups-!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Two Yahoo Groups-!!!
cqc6
Major Player
Member # 22710

Icon 2 posted      Profile for cqc6   Email cqc6   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey All,

I have two Yahoo groups for feet (links in sig).
Both are foot related with other stuff too. Updated often. Please have your age posted in your Yahoo Profile to join!

Thanks and enjoy!

Age must be listed in profile to join!

Posts: 162 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cqc6
Major Player
Member # 22710

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cqc6   Email cqc6   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello All,

If you were denied it was beacause you dont have your age in your Yahoo profile. Add your age and rejoin. Thats the only reason you would be denied. Have fun and enjoy the groups. I try to update as much as I can. If you have (real) homemade pics and vids- add em to Sexy Socks and More. My secret fetish is more of a fan site. Thanks a bunch!

Posts: 162 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cqc6
Major Player
Member # 22710

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cqc6   Email cqc6   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey,

Thanks to all who join so far!
Enjoy and have fun! Spread the fetish!

cqc6
Major Player
Member # 22710

Hey,

If you join and your from here let me know!
Thanks!

cqc6
Major Player
Member # 22710

Hey All,

Please post your real Vids and real Pics in the Sexy Socks and More group. We need your help and many say they will contribute but dont. Help out and enjoy and have fun!

Please- no stolen copyrighted stuff.
Must be your own original pics and vids.
Enjoy our group- Spread the fetish!

THANKS!

cqc6
Major Player
Member # 22710

Hey All,

Thanks to all who joined from here!

Please feel free to help out and contribute in SEXY SOCKS & MORE!!! We need more real pics and vids!!!

cqc6
Major Player
Member # 22710

Hey,

Thanks for joining all-

Please contribute, add your original pics and vids to the Sexy Socks and More group. Thanks!

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links