Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » SOLESQUIRTERS CLIPS

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SOLESQUIRTERS CLIPS
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/14436 [Secret]
Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the best amateur footjobs on the internet!
Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solejob333
Loyal Member
Member # 21240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solejob333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i've actually bought a few clips from you. and im going to have to say i havent been disappointed! good stuff

hope to see some new models soon!

Posts: 65 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

hey thanks alot dude , highly appreciated. wait to you see what goes down in april . more fjs to cum. =D
solejob333
Loyal Member
Member # 21240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solejob333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
are most of the girls from the bx?? im out in bk and i'd loveee to have my own clips man, i've came across some AMAZING puerto rican feet in my life!! lmao
Posts: 65 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love the contrast with the interracial footjobs going on. As the drill sgt. in Full Metal Jacket said, "I like you. Hell, you can come over and fuck my sister!" Only problem is I don't have a sister. LOL! I'd change that to girlfriend, but I don't have one of them either right now. [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

LMAO! thanks patrick. you know me and everyone else in the foot fetish community loves your work as well. hard to believe you don't have a girl , when you see more feet than steve madden. lol!
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

hey solejob, the girls are from all parts of the new york area. mostly from the bronx and brooklyn areas. i really love what i do and i'm just trying to get better at it,with every shoot that i'm fortunate enough to get. i still don't know where i'm headed;but so far i'm enjoying the trip. =)

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links