Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Chevy's FootSniffing Handjob

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Chevy's FootSniffing Handjob
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
Chevy Gordan (5'11", size 10) has been walking all day in open toed heels and was a little self-conscious about her feet stinking. I disagreed with her and said that they smell so great. Got her to lay down opposite of me and kept her slightly elevated so she could get a good grip on my woody.

It drives me insane when I sniff her toes so hard. You can hear the deep inhalations. I later starts to rub my face in her soles while smelling them as well. Then I escalate with kisses on her soles and then harder kissing shortly thereafter. Before long, I am sniffing her toes while licking her soles toward the end. Chevy drives me nuts and you can see this by my boner sticking straight up in her jacking hand! [Big Grin]

Clip (9.4 MB):
 - [download]

Preview Pic:
 -

...credited from this High-Res Clip.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
youre crazy boy!! youre the man

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How much do you pay the models. I would love to take video of models feet for my own pleasure.
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by timothy99:
How much do you pay the models.

different rates & different amounts. sometimes vastly different.

this girl got $50/hr. so far I've worked with her for three different shoots totalling 5 hrs.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cqc6
Major Player
Member # 22710

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cqc6   Email cqc6   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey,

VERY NICE!

Posts: 162 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks tyler d i look up to you
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links