Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Chat Room just added to The Fetish Republic!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Chat Room just added to The Fetish Republic!!!
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
THE FETISH REPUBLIC,is a new foot fetish social network,for webmasters,clip store owners and hardcore foot fetish fanatics to come together,
to share as well as enjoy what we were all born to love passionately.
Launched 3 months ago,march18. {New Chat Room Established 48 hrs ago.}
Cum join us. And take part of the fastest growing Foot Fetish Network on the Internet!

web page The Fetish Republic's Chat Room [Secret]

Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the link i was told does not work,also i tried to edit it;but had no way to make sure it was updated afterwards. it just has preview post for the option. so here is the link that surely works. web page The Fetish Republic
web page Solesquirters Official Website

Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links