Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » The Foot Forum

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Foot Forum
gramsey
Loyal Member
Member # 18887

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gramsey   Email gramsey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi I have just started a new foot forum that aims to be a bit different from the rest. The majority of content is female but there is something for everyone. I am currently looking fot two or three people who share an interest in feet to become a 'partner' in this forum project. You must have experience in forum managment and are familiar with invisionfree forums. Please PM me or visit www.thefootforum.com even if your not interested in become a partner please sign up and join us.

[ August 06, 2008, 02:31 PM: Message edited by: gramsey ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 54 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For starters, you've got a very nice looking interface and color scheme. Here's hoping it goes well for you.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solegeezer
Loyal Member
Member # 2758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solegeezer   Email solegeezer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sound good but just to make sure, theres no pics on there of under age girls feet on is there?
only i did this once before and it was full of under age girls and i was nearly sick and shat myself thinking i hope the police arent on to this site or theyll think im a paedophile.
if not, please accept my appologies.
cheers dude

Posts: 56 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gramsey
Loyal Member
Member # 18887

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gramsey   Email gramsey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No there isnt and I know what you mean a forum can get out of hand but moderators and admin control content and we update and moderate the forum daily. I know what you mean though don;t apologise It can ruin a good forum.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 54 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solegeezer
Loyal Member
Member # 2758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solegeezer   Email solegeezer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
in that case... ill have to join and check it out!!(it almost sounds like an ad!)
Posts: 56 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links