Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » New Sock Fetish Community

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Sock Fetish Community
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi everyone, just wanted to let the word out I've started a new sock fetish site/forum. I really hope anyone with the same interest with join and participate in conversation. The link is in my signature.

Thanks!

-

[ December 04, 2008, 11:57 AM: Message edited by: shook ]

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sorry my website was down for a few days. I started the website on the 9th, and on the 12th my host had a hdd failure which resulted in no backups for 3 days conveniently. I had to re-build my website and just got it back up tonight. I hope you all rejoin!

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Bump]

It is back up and running - GO JOIN GUYS AND GIRLS!!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

The site is running well, and I'm looking for foot fetish sites to exchange links with if interested.

Thanks [Smile]

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

I've upgraded the forum to latest version so it's secure and up to date. We're up to 82 members thanks to all who've joined and supported. I'm still looking for another moderator if anyone is interested. Thanks!!

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

We're now at 211 members, this is fun [Smile]

if your into the sock fetish genre please come chat on it !

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links